Great Fuck

MackyJay

Got picked up a little while ago by my regular FB.  He has about an 8" cock and almost as big around as my wrist (pics in my photo album).   Neither of us can host, so he drove us to a car wash. Pulled into one of the bays.  We then jumped into the back seat and got naked.  His cock was already up and ready. I lubed my ass some and he drove in in one push, balls deep and then started to pound. 

He does me like I like.  Pounds me hard, fast and deep as possible.  He pounded me until my ass was almost raw and my cock was leaking cum out it from him hitting my prostrate on basically every thrust.  God, did that feel great.  Been a long time, almost 3 months, since my ass had a cock in it. He then pushed my legs as far over my head as possible in there and then really pounded and filled my ass full of his cum.  He must have saved up for it as my ass really had a LOT of cum in it.  Felt magnificent and would love more now already.  Can't get enough of his huge cock at all.

Included pic is the last time we fucked and him in me balls deep.

post-27448-0-28828600-1416002917_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yup, 

just like me...on my back, legs up, spread wide and hole open (the Fuck Position) waiting for that horse cock to pound me deep and hard and fill me wit his thick, hot, creamy man sperm...Mmmmmmmm...LUV 2 B bred and seeded. Such a whore!!! :P  ;)