Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

On 11/15/2014 at 5:40 PM, Newportwp said:

So when a guy cums, is it better to have his load deep inside or pull out and cum over his hole to see it all wet

Since most of the guys I play with cum multiple times, I'd like a COMBO-deal! The first load deep inside and at least one 'on-the-hole' for picture time, proof-positive that a thoroughly-intense barebacking was consummated, the copious loads were accepted and no 'safety measures' and 'false bottoms' were involved in that trick! lol

• Upvote 1

Absolutely INSIDE!

There is no sweeter feeling than being impaled balls deep, holding solid that deep position whilst ejaculating. Feeling my RAW Dick pulsate against the length of my bottoms warm, velvet soft, wet cunt is what nature had fully intended. H🔥t bonus too if he repetitively clamps down on your impaled pulsating shaft!

Once spent I'll usually pull out a few inches, and very happily and very slowly grind in my DNA.

'Maybe ON' if the occasion sees me being greeted by a beautiful full on 'Blooming-Rose' 🌹

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1