Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

As a bottom cum slut, I would pray deep inside. As a sub i know I dont have a choise. But if he shot a load on my ass I would be begging him to fuck it in after like my life depends on it.

• Like 1

I want every single drop inside me as far as it can be. My favorite way for his fuck to end is for him to drive as far in as he can and hold it there until he can't squirt any more. Then I want to suck out all the remaining drops, so it's me giving A2M as my desired followup.

On 6/2/2019 at 2:10 PM, ALPHAboy said:

Rhetorical question 

Haha..definitely rhetorical.  A top should never waste their sperm on the outside of a bottom. If the top chooses the bottom to give it too then his DNA should go into the bottom and absorbed into the bottoms body. For total bottoms there is nothing better!

Just now, Guygonebad said:

Haha..definitely rhetorical.  A top should never waste their sperm on the outside of a bottom. If the top chooses the bottom to give it too then his DNA should go into the bottom and absorbed into the bottoms body. For total bottoms there is nothing better!

Tops like me exist to accommodate bttms with sperm. It feels like a betrayal to my purpose and existence if my precious seed is not being absorbed by a bttm. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ALPHAboy said:

Tops like me exist to accommodate bttms with sperm. It feels like a betrayal to my purpose and existence if my precious seed is not being absorbed by a bttm. 

Yes SIR! Cum dumps like me agree that we must serve to pleasure tops like u, serve u, and I’m not sure how many Alpha tops realize it, but it’s an amazing feeling to be given a top’s DNA. I hold it inside me until it’s absorbed!

• Upvote 1

My preference is for a top to cum INSIDE my hole. However, over the years, I've had a lot of tops that enjoy coming other places. Since they're the top, I'm happy to let them cum where ever they like. I used to have a str8 regular guy that fucked me all the time because his wife had been in an accident and fractured her pelvis. Sex was painful for  her.  For whatever reason, he liked to get close to cumming while he fucked me. Then he'd pull out in the nick of time, he'd aim for my face. I'd open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He liked to cum all over my tongue and then watch me swallow it. He came a few times in my ass. But cumming on my tongue was what really turned him on. 

I had one other str8 regular that would pull out and cum on my asscheeks and hole. I was fine with that as long as he'd then use his dick to push as much of his cum into my hole and put his cock back into  me. 

I now have one regular that can cum at least twice and many times 3 times. He'll cum in my ass the first time. Then the fucks after the first, he'll fuck, but then pull out and jack off to an orgasm. He's only a few times been able to cum the second time inside my ass. He'll cum on my ass or on my face. 

It's all good to me.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Guygonebad said:

Yes SIR! Cum dumps like me agree that we must serve to pleasure tops like u, serve u, and I’m not sure how many Alpha tops realize it, but it’s an amazing feeling to be given a top’s DNA. I hold it inside me until it’s absorbed!

We Alpha's realize how precious our sperm is. I worship my own sperm and that of other Alphas as well. We know we have balls to fertilize beta bttms. thats our sole purpose. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

We Alpha's realize how precious our sperm is. I worship my own sperm and that of other Alphas as well. We know we have balls to fertilize beta bttms. thats our sole purpose. 

Very cool sir!  Glad you realize it.  Nothing better than carrying around an ALPHA’s sperm inside me! Amazing how that makes me feel all day!

• Like 1

Guest subsam1512

The  breeder ultimately decides where his own cum should go.  Nevertheless, as a bottom slut having my boi pussy inseminated wins the day.  I suspect most tops want their DNA buried deep in our cunts so they can claim us as their bitches. 

Always am meant to be bred deep inside.  Only variance might be when I'm being used by a group.  Then sometimes the lead fuck will shoot some outside on my hole, before plowing back in and seeding me with the rest.  That way he marks me, scents me for all the others to know that I am a breeding sow meant for taking their loads.  Oink

12 hours ago, travelingbi said:

My preference is for a top to cum INSIDE my hole. However, over the years, I've had a lot of tops that enjoy coming other places. Since they're the top, I'm happy to let them cum where ever they like. I used to have a str8 regular guy that fucked me all the time because his wife had been in an accident and fractured her pelvis. Sex was painful for  her.  For whatever reason, he liked to get close to cumming while he fucked me. Then he'd pull out in the nick of time, he'd aim for my face. I'd open my mouth and stick out my tongue. He liked to cum all over my tongue and then watch me swallow it. He came a few times in my ass. But cumming on my tongue was what really turned him on. 

I had one other str8 regular that would pull out and cum on my asscheeks and hole. I was fine with that as long as he'd then use his dick to push as much of his cum into my hole and put his cock back into  me. 

I now have one regular that can cum at least twice and many times 3 times. He'll cum in my ass the first time. Then the fucks after the first, he'll fuck, but then pull out and jack off to an orgasm. He's only a few times been able to cum the second time inside my ass. He'll cum on my ass or on my face. 

It's all good to me.

Fuck you’re one lucky guy to have amazing tops and seems like you have tons of them 😉😘