Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

• 3 weeks later...

I want the top to unload deep inside my gut.
If I'm sucking, I want the load so that I can taste it on my tongue before I swallow. 
Pulling out is a complete waste.

• Like 2

Cumming on a guy’s hole is a complete waste of a good fuck.  The whole idea of fucking or getting fucked is to breed or be bred deep.  On the rare occasion that the top fucking me cums on my pussy and not in it, it’s an incredible let down as it missed the goal completely.  Nothing more rewarding than a nice slick creamy pussy after fucking or getting fucked, IMO... well, except maybe licking/eating the cum out of a bottom’s pussy after he’s been bred. 

• Like 2

While it may be thought of as a let-down for cum to deposited on asslips, I think it's hot. I agree that the goal of breeding is being seeded with loads deep in you. But, if a vers/top cums on your asslips, let's say in a darkroom or group situation, another top/vers guy will step up to shove that big load back into your ass OR a pig will lick your cummy hole as a dessert treat. You, as a bttm/vers guy, win because your hole is the center of attention and more loading. Pigs gravitate to other pigs. Hot pig play is where it's at! OINK!

I agree 100%. For me, cum goes inside my ass. I prefer it deep, deep inside, and I like to keep it in there, carrying my man around with me everywhere I go... I carry his power inside of me, and it absorbs into me.  Along with this, if he or someone else is going to eat it out of me, they please, by all means, cum closer to my sphincter... Who am I to get in the way of someone's protein?

And if he isn't going to cum in my ass, I hope, then, that it's in my mouth. on my tongue. Then I can feed it back to him. or to one (or many?) of our other guests. 

Barring all of that, sure, you can cum on my chest. or my back or wherever. But please, please, please, not on my face! Cum burns in the eyes. it turns cold so fast. It becomes not pleasant so quickly.

So yeah, we can make it so easy for all involced: fuck me hard, stretch me open, pull, tug, pry it apart... but please cum inside of me! Loads are so precious, and i know just how to secure them. 😉

Normally I would say deep inside me. But after the dude last week who shot SO MUCH cum on my ass that I was able to scoop it up in my hand and eat it, I'm torn.

Edited by CumdumpDad