Deep Inside Or On The Hole?

Newportwp

I always let the man shoot where he wants.... I prefer to have his seed deep inside me ... but i am there for him to use, so if he want to just use me as a JO rag... so be it....!  that's part of being a bottom cum slut ...

• Piggy 1

I only allow men to cum deep inside me, I'll tell them when I feel their dick start to swell slightly not to pull out, keep fucking me no matter what, when I feel them starting to shoot their load I try to quickly wrap my legs around them to keep them inside until I'm sure their balls are empty.

On 11/15/2014 at 6:40 PM, Newportwp said:

So when a guy cums, is it better to have his load deep inside or pull out and cum over his hole to see it all wet

I want it deep, with an extra hard thrust as he starts to cum. It's even better when he keeps pushing in as he spurts, trying to tear me apart. 

Deep!! Love it in me as deep as possible. When I know he’s blowing his load  I press my ass as hard as possible against his cock to get him in as deep as I can. Feels so amazing to feel that rush of hot jizz way up inside of me. 
If you’re your feeding in to me on the other hand that’s when I just want you in my mouth just an inch or so past the head. I want to be able to enjoy how good it tastes don’t want to waste it getting pumped right down my throat.

Edited by Rj1

Er… as much as I love it when a guy comes deep in me and holds me down on his pulsing cock, I do like it when a guy comes on my hole and pushes his load back in.. it feels so slutty feeling his cum splash against my ring. That way I actually feel his orgasm, often if he cums inside I can’t. 

I’ve also came on a guys hole as his husband was fucking him. I’d fucked the bottom with a condom on and pulled out and his husband had slid in raw, I was snogging the top and wanking and he started kissing my neck, he whispered to cum on his cock so I furiously wanked over him as he fucked his husband.. I came as quietly as I could but seeing my cum shooting onto his cock and him pumping it into his completely unaware husband was nearly enough to make me cum again! 

I'm very much a "deep inside" guy, but I'm yet to encounter guys who don't bareback, who still fancy shooting their load over my hole. It's not really the done thing to call out for it in the darkroom, but I guess when out in the open it's easier to encourage it.