Pimped And Bred

BabyBobby

A couple of weeks ago i let a friend breed me and before that we talked about my fantasies including getting pimped out and he called Saturday afternoon and told me a guy he met was going to pay him if he could breed me but that while not long it was as fat as a can and he'd fuck hard and show no mercy since he was paying.

The guy wanted me naked and on my belly. He didn't see my fave and I didn't see his. He fucked like a teen and shot in me as he called my a slut.

After he left me friend came in and asked what I thought and I told him I never truly felt like a piece of meat before and was turned and repulsed at myself.

Now a few hours later I want to do it again.

• Upvote 4

the feeling of guilt could only be expected. i've fantasized about been pimped out to the highest bidder and though i have no qualms about doing it i sure know at the end id feel guilty for a bit before wanting the next round of the fantasy

I experienced something along those lines a few months ago. I was at my usual sex club hanging out and BS'ing with the desk staff. It was getting pretty late, crowd thinning, etc. Had a couple of very hot daddy types come up to gain entry and not paying much attention I realized they were let in far more quickly than usual. They came around to check their stuff in and the desk guy that checked them in told me to go show "our guests around" Ended up finding myself in a sling being fucked, drawing an audience, etc. I later found out that he gave them free entry just to fuck and breed me. I'll admit I was a bit stunned at first, but it really turned me on to know what he did. Needless to say, I consider him a far better friend for that.

• Upvote 5

• 2 years later...