Tbru 2015

drscorpio

• Moderators

Registration for Texas Bear Round Up has begun. As usual the main host hotel sold out in less than half an hour. We are trying staying at the secondary host hotel, the Renaissance Dallas Hotel. It will be interesting to see how they manage two sites so far apart.

As always, I hope some of you will be attending and that we might see each other. It's always nice to meet (and take loads from) guys on BZ!  

If you are a bear or are into bears, this is an excellent event. Guys from all over the country attend. I even met a guy from Russia last year. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm planing on going to TBRU this year.  Didn't go last year because of the hotel situation.  

My room is at the Renaissance, and I hope that works out well as a secondary hotel.  I've stayed there several times before and it's very nice, but not being close to the center of the action I wonder how it'll work out.  Also I assume it'll have mixed crowd.

• Moderators

I'm planing on going to TBRU this year.  Didn't go last year because of the hotel situation.  

My room is at the Renaissance, and I hope that works out well as a secondary hotel.  I've stayed there several times before and it's very nice, but not being close to the center of the action I wonder how it'll work out.  Also I assume it'll have mixed crowd.

I will be very interested to hear your report. 

Have been thinking about going.  Wanted to know if there is a lot of bareback play available.

I've been to TBRU a couple of times and have to agree that there's lots of guys looking for bareback action, whether at the bathhouse excursions or just in their hotel rooms. If you like bears of all shapes and sizes, it's definitely worth going. 

I want to get blindfolded and strapped down in my hotel room. door unlocked, no loads refused. i'll be staying at the renaissance too. would love to get a few pigs to help keep an eye out. i want cum leaking out when i get back on the plane.....

woof.

pozbearpig.tumblr.com

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Are there play parties to attend?  how do you meet up with guys wanting to play?

Lots of parties get set up on BBRT and A4A. I am sure there are standing parties that happen every year, but I haven't gotten into one of those yet. Also, all the hookup apps for your phone work really well because there will be 100s of guys within the immediate vicinity looking.

I want to get blindfolded and strapped down in my hotel room. door unlocked, no loads refused. i'll be staying at the renaissance too. would love to get a few pigs to help keep an eye out. i want cum leaking out when i get back on the plane.....

woof.

pozbearpig.tumblr.com

Last year at Crowne Plaza, we notice that the door to the room next to ours was propped open every time we came back to the room. I looked around online and found the profile on BBRT directing people to drop by that room where he was waiting for loads in the dark. It was hot listening to the traffic in and out of his room the rest of the weekend. 

Last year at Crowne Plaza, we notice that the door to the room next to ours was propped open every time we came back to the room. I looked around online and found the profile on BBRT directing people to drop by that room where he was waiting for loads in the dark. It was hot listening to the traffic in and out of his room the rest of the weekend. 

Awesome. I can't wait to play out a similar scenario....

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest PigTonight

Had the most fun this year at the Renassiance Hotel. Lots of parties and the bathhouse trips went well. i didn't register and never made it to the host hotel! lol