Most Sickening, Extreme Fetish In Your Opinion?

Brooklyn Baby

Guest AlmostBottom

Fucking Republicans isn't always bad - it's okay if you degrade them, rub their face in their hypocrisy.  But, specifically, bottoming for Republicans - that's the difference between getting dicked down and getting screwed over. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I feel fortunate that I have had a sex life that, up to now, has largely let me experience nearly any and every fetish or taboo that two (or more!!!) consenting queers can think of.  No doubt, that pursuit has helped keep the list of "extreme" fetish/fantasy scenes at bay for much of my life.   There are three areas that have some major draw for me, and yet, I have not yet expeienced"

infection/superinfection:     I have a serious craving for that Cuban strain of HIV.   I know getting a second infection can be difficult and connection with the CUBAN guys to help out is being a bit of a problem, but I am hopeful that I figure out how to make this happen.  Going from infection to full blown AIDS in less than three years could be the result....if I have the desire to see this one through.

castration:   I am a full on bottom and have always "enjoyed" extreme CBT.   Lots of needles, weight, nails, compression (sever) and about any other torture has been a constant desire and one that I have had plenty of willing partners.   castration seems like a very obvious next step.   Will I have balls enough to submit to castration?   This one is quickly moving from a casual interest to having a bull nearly equal to that of the virus when I was chasing.   I know the consequences, and am getting more prepared to accept them.  

snuff:  perhaps the most taboo of all.  a final act to pull all of your fetishes together into one last orgy of pain, sex and thrill.  To find a way to have your last moments filled with emotion at a higher level then you have ever experienced and yet to know, that as the trill ebbs away, so will your life.   i have played in some snuff scenes, even though I understood them to be play only, they were pretty intense.   And one, that ended with me being chocked out, turned realistic beyond my control or expectations.   Could I/would I be bold enough to move in this route?   I have no idea---for certain at least----but I have some feelings that after a bit of time, I would accept that fate.

Again, these all are, in my view, fairly extreme.  And the human desire to experience as much of the extreme seems very, very high.

• Upvote 4

I know it's been said in almost every reply on here, but I'm gonna go with scat. I can't deal with the smell of shit, it's fucking gross. I can manage if a guy is a LITTLE bit dirty, but I once played with this bottom that was partied out of his mind and when I started fucking him, I realized after just a few thrusts that he was extremely dirty. The smell made me gag and I had to end it there. He didn't get a second chance to clean out. It really makes me wonder HOW twisted a guy has to be to be into that.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-11-16 at 2:57 AM, poptronic said:

I know it's been said in almost every reply on here, but I'm gonna go with scat. I can't deal with the smell of shit, it's fucking gross....He didn't get a second chance to clean out.

I believe that a crucial part of being a good bottom is to have a clean hole.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

I would say scat or vomit but really the most sickening for me is bug chasing. Who really in serious life wants to be sick with infections that sap your energy and ruin your body, drain your financial resources and shorten your life? No one runs around saying "gee, I want the measles or strep throat or pneumonia" so why fixate on STD or worse, hepatitis?  There is nothing gained in life by having any infectious disease. STI's should be regarded as hazards of the sport and treated as such but not something to be sought after. I work in health care and seeing people with these diseases all the time I can safely say the reality is nothing like the apparent fantasy guys have.

• Upvote 2