Most Sickening, Extreme Fetish In Your Opinion?

Brooklyn Baby

i read thru the list of things people say are there limits , none of them are mine , i get arouised by being bashed n raped n hurt n choked , i want men to shit on me n am hoping that my master will burn me n piss on me n castrate me id wish my life to be ruined by drugs n gang abuse n hope men will get off pozzing me n making me fuck evetyone n tie me up n break bones n sell m n snuff me. vomit n farts n Sarah Palin n slaves n restraint . everythin is hot n ive done it or will let men do it to me i truly dream of men shitting n being pozzed n castrated n have my teeth removed n bones broken n getting removed , its all hot , i cant think of anything i wont do  ( apart from girl pussy)  . message me if u can think of truly sick violent deviant shit u want to try on me or that may find my limits . xxxx

• Like 1

Rape/torture/murder. Serial-killer stuff. Specify that the victims are children and you have the ultimate horror. (Unless they're really annoying children.)

I'm aroused by some rape scenarios and might be tempted to argue that it's justifiable in some limited circumstance. The rest holds no interest even as fantasy.

Guys, just a reminder - rawTOP’s update to the site rules (no. 4) in “Read This Before You Post” prohibits discussion of sc*t. His explanation says incidental references are okay, but some of this is more than incidental and may be close to crossing a line...

• Moderators
6 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Guys, just a reminder - rawTOP’s update to the site rules (no. 4) in “Read This Before You Post” prohibits discussion of sc*t. His explanation says incidental references are okay, but some of this is more than incidental and may be close to crossing a line...

Moderator's Note: Those posts are removed now as well as one about snuff. Mentioning "scat" as an example of the topic of this thread was fine. Elaborating on the topic any beyond it's mention is not. The same goes for almost anything that is likely to come up in this topic. Please don't go into detail. 

1 hour ago, hodannyboi said:

Vaginas, fucking them and the ensuing horror of a creature bursting out 9 months later.

Kill it with fire.

Lol - You do realize that you were once the creature bursting out in one of these horror scenarios?

Anything beyond a sanitation violation is a no-go for me. However, one that did pop up in conversation was the idea of "knife-play." Basically, it's kinky shit with an actual knife, and sometimes it can lead to some Dicey situations. I'll just CUT to the chase and make a Sharp decision and say "no" to that, fam'.......

Cuz' that's a SEVER-ly bad situation.

I'm not sorry.