My Fast Alley Pozzing

My Fast Alley Pozzing

I could feel semen ooze out of my sore asshole as I sat and sipped whiskey. Taking my first poz load had taken all of fifteen minutes. I smiled and wondered if I was infected.

Fifteen minutes ago my phone had rattled with a text forwarded from BBRT. It was from PozSanta, a top that lived nearby. 

"I want to fuck you, now. Alley behind new Thai place."

"Yes."

"5 minutes."

"On the way.

I knocked my whiskey back and headed out the door, I'd have to hurry. BBRT showed his current location to be closer than I was, I wanted his load bad. He listed his HIV status as 'Positive'. BBRT had another option for 'Undetectable', so I assumed he was not on meds and his VL was high. 

I was neg.

This fuck could infect me with HIV.

I wanted it.

For several years my favorite jerk off fantasies had featured me taking poz loads, I'd always chickened out. There was a 1 in 70 chance of one fuck infecting me, I told myself I was going to roll the dice.

I wasn't exactly lying, I didn't want to get infected, but when I jerked off I muttered to myself, 'fuck me, cum in me, knock me up, infect me with HIV, please infect me'. The idea of getting infected was what really got me off.

Fuck it, I was going to do it, roll the dice. Now.

The alley was surprisingly well lit, I saw a man walking toward me, then he ducked into a doorway twenty feet from me. I looked in, he was standing half in the light with his cock out, stroking slowly.

It was the cock in his profile, not long, but thick, curved, oozing precum. I walked up and took it in my hand, he was ready, hard, wet, oozing. 

I turned, sidling into the dark doorway and pushed my pants down, bent over, legs spread. He moved to me, the wet head of his dick nuzzled my hole. I moaned and pushed back. He grunted and shoved in deep. I whimpered and shuddered, I had a poz dick in me!

He growled and started fucking me slowly, stroking deep, pulling out and popping back in. I whined and tightened my hole, he pushed hard, violating me. It hurt like I wanted.

"Neg bitch likes my poz dick, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me, cum in me, give it to me!"

"You want my poz cum, you want my bug, you want me to poz you?"

"Fuck, yeah, poz me, knock me up, poz me!"

I shuddered and sobbed as he fucked my ass with his toxic cock, this was what I wanted, a man fucking his virus into me.

"Give it to me, give it to me, give it to me...."

His arms squeezed me hard, his cock shoved deep and twitched, swelled, I felt hot, poison semen jet out into my guts as he ejaculated deep in me.

I jerked in orgasm , my cock squirted a load onto the wall I was leaning on, my ass squeezed his death cock hard, milking more venom into me.

"Yeah, cum in me, cum in me, give it to me, poz me, knock me up, infect me, infect me good..."

He trembled and held his dick deep in me, both of us breathing hard, shuddering, his cock swelling and twitching, pumping a few last squirts of lethal virus into me.

"Fuck yeah, fuck, giving it to you, infecting you good, bitch! You got my bug, bitch, welcome to the club."

He sighed, dropped his arms and backed away. His softening cock slid out and a rush of warm, virus laden cum ran down my legs. I pulled up my shorts and pants as I heard him walk away.

A few minutes later I was back on my barstool, a celebratory glass of bourbon in front me. I sighed and savored the soreness in my asshole and the wet feel of my shorts, soaked in toxic semen.

I made a mental note to buy canned soup and gatorade the next day, just in case.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 4

• 6 years later...
34 minutes ago, Bottomlad said:

Dam I need some poz loads in me 

Looking Sexy Hot as HELL - Love to see more pictures of you - Love Tattoos and Piercings !  I had a 2 times experienced - a club - lots of people - drinking - music - and I been drinking really Good - having Fun !

I needed some fresh air - went out side - people - guy sitting on the side walk - sat right down next to him - he was about late 30's - chatting with him !

I was enjoying myself chatting and then I need to take a piss - told him and be right back - he said ,"  Follow me  !  "   He grabbed my hand and took me down the alley .

Telling me guys always comes back the alley for pissing - saying ," OK ! "

Then , I started unzipping my pants - pulling out my dick - he already had his dick out - stroking it - another guy showed up - we were puffing clouds - having fun and enjoying the attention of these guys .

I was enjoying seeing dicks - then while puffing / inhaling - the 1 guy was behind me rubbing his dick between my butt while I being sucked off !

I was forcing to puffing - inhaling - then being fucking by a raw dick - think I was their for 2 hours - sucking and fucking !

• Like 1