Simple Question/poll. Whats Your Hiv Status.

wood

What's your HIV status?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. What's your HIV status?

• HIV negative
    • HIV negative on PrEP
    • HIV positive not on medication
    • HIV positive undetectable on meds
    • Don't know

Just as the topic states. I put "don't know" in there, and would suggest that guys who haven't been tested in over a year answer "don't know" even if their last test was neg.  You could also answer "don't know" for example if you feel like there is a strong chance you were recently infected, but haven't been tested yet.  The other answers are self explanatory, but feel free to elaborate in a post if you want. 

Totally neg and just tested a couple of weeks ago and only one load since and that was my reg. FB who is also neg so not really a chance of change yet.  LOL    Not chasing so much as being realistic, since I only BB and doing that usually just means it is a matter of time.  LOL   Not refusing any loads at this time either.

Totally neg and just tested a couple of weeks ago and only one load since and that was my reg. FB who is also neg so not really a chance of change yet.  LOL    Not chasing so much as being realistic, since I only BB and doing that usually just means it is a matter of time.  LOL   Not refusing any loads at this time either.

Is Totally Neg better or different than just Negative?

• Upvote 7

Tested neg on 10/28/14.   I'm not on PrEP.   I'm sure most of the poz loads I've taken this year were from guys on meds, so likely low VL.

At this point in life, I'm willing to take more chances.   I'm not going to quiz my partners.  What will be, will be.