Ever Been In A Slave Relationship?

wanttobeseeded

Recently broken up here and been thinking about what it is I really want out of a relationship. Most of the time I feel like all I want is to be fucked day in, day out by as many cocks that want it; no relationship needed, though buddies would be cool.

Lately though, I've been having fantasies--and even a few dreams--about being turned out/owned/pimped by a guy or group. I guess it's a common fantasy, but I'm feeling like it might be more than just a thrilling thought for me: I want my very existence to be wrapped up in sexually caring for the needs of my top(s), and ideally this means putting me into a lot of different kinds of sexual situations, even demeaning or shameful ones, if it helps him/them get off. I've been feeling like that would be closer to the kind of relationship I could be satisfied in.

I wish there were some way to combine the two: to be owned by someone or a group of guys, and to get used by others if he/they wanted it.

Anyway, I'm wondering: is anyone currently or in the past been in a slave-like relationship, or just one where control was basically centered on what the sexually dominant one wanted? Or has anyone ever owned/been owned by a group or pimped to a bunch of other guys? What is/was the relationship like? Any words of wisdom or experiences to share? I really appreciate hearing from guys here who have more experience with stuff like this, thanks, guys.

• Upvote 1