• 9 months later...
Guest NudistPerv
On 11/29/2014 at 5:52 PM, MackyJay said:

I hope everyone is enjoying this guys trip.  I think this is how many may feel, even those not straight but gay and have been stealth bred or just had an HIV+ guy cum in them thinking they were ok with it.  Probably some out there right now going through this and wondering what to do or not do about getting loaded with this.    More to come soon.

really good story! Love your writing style... and love the imagination in your hot mind!

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/06/2015 at 1:49 AM, MackyJay said:

Sorry, guys, going to be continued but trying to make sure it stays nice and hot.

Hello #MackyJay - I love your story ... BUT could you keep it in WHITE TYPEFACE COLOUR as a lot of your chosen colours are hard to read ...

It makes it difficult to read ... I am sure others agree with me?!!!

I was tempted to put all parts into one threat and colour it white - so others can read your amazing story with ease! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...