What a terrible start to a day.  The company calling me out of bed to take a trip in a hurry out of town, just before leaving the house I had an argument with my wife and before getting a block from home, a flat tire.  Good way to keep one's mind on anything but what it is supposed to be on.  The company was getting more and more demanding and leaving me with less time for my home life, my wife as mad because I was hardly ever at home anymore, and not surprisingly she was increasingly moody and frequently cut off sex for what seemed an eternity, but actually was more like about eight months or so.  Of course this left me frantic, but still I wanted nothing to do with the problem.  I was even too tired to masturbate - except once in a great while.  Frustration and more frustration.

Although this trip wasn't all that far from the house, it was still too far to commute home daily.  I assumed I would have to spend a week or two of lonely nights in a motel with not a damn thing to do after work except to hit a local bar for a couple of drinks, watch TV, and then go to sleep.  Ugh, so boring.

Well tire fixed and I was on the road, but it sure isn't getting much lighter out.  Looks like it could pour down just at any time.  Just another aggravation if it does.  Driving in the rain isn't a pass time I enjoy either.  It makes it so much harder to see and the drive that much longer.

Of course with my luck it started pouring.  Rain and buckets, and still got darker yet, which made it hard to even see the road, so I had to slow down quite a bit.  Then it happened.  There appeared  to be a man right in front of me on the road.  I swerved to miss him and it looked like he flew into the ditch.  I was hitting the brakes and then backed up to look for him.  I got out of the car and was relieved to see he was climbing up out of the ditch, so I ran over and offered my hand.  He needed my help to climb out the final few feet as the slope was steep and slippery.   I looked around and to my horror I saw tire tracks off of the road fast disappearing but there nonetheless.  I had driven off of the road and almost hit this man.

I was scared as hell that I had nearly hit him, but the guy seemed to be taking it pretty well, saying "That sure was a close call."

He appeared to be about my height although perhaps a bit lighter in weight.  Naturally he was covered in mud, and I found myself repeatedly apologizing, but he laughed-off the incident, saying "No big deal.  There's no harm, just mud."

I asked him if he needed a ride somewhere.  He told me he sure picked a bad day to hitchhike anywhere and could sure use a lift.   Hell, he was more worried about getting a little dirt in my car than the close call he had had.  I told him not to worry about it.

He stuck his backpack in the rear and climbed in and away we went.  I was actually kind of glad to have someone to talk to a little to take away the boredom of the drive.  I asked where he was headed and he said wherever I wanted to drop him was fine as he was not heading anywhere in particular, just taking a trip for fun more than anything else.  He was up for about anything at all anywhere it took him.

We hit it off pretty good and just talked about whatever came up.  The weather, politics, sports, just ordinary everyday stuff.   Time flew much better and then it was time to stop for lunch.   I found a nice little place and told him I had to buy to help pay for not paying attention before and after a little protest he let me and then we were off again.  Again, also, it didn't take long, it seemed, and it was getting close to supper and we had arrived at the town I was headed for.   I pulled into the motel where I was to stay and asked him to join me for supper again.  He said he had already imposed on me for lunch and he still looked terrible to be going into what appeared to be a better type of place.

It was then it dawned on me, what I had completely forgotten about;  he was still caked with mud, even if it was now dry.  I laughed and said "The hell with it.  Come up to my room and use the shower.  It's the least I can do since I caused you to get dirty. 

He also laughed, answering "What a nice offer.  I'll be happy to take you up on it."

• Like 9
  • Upvote 13

Chapter II

Well a bad start to the day had almost turned tragic when I almost ran over a hitchhiker in the rain.  Had stopped and picked him up and now we were at my destination.  I had now offered to let him clean up in my motel room shower and he had accepted gladly.  A completely striaight man with a wife and kids and no knowledge of pretty much anything gay and had no idea what my offer was to lead up to soon or the way it would change my life.

I went in and checked in and then we unloaded my car and went to my room.  It was still raining so by the time we got everything out of the car and inside, we were both pretty well soaked.  I had been in the service so to strip down to get dried off was not a big deal around another guy.  Wasn't something I even thought about and definitely not in a sexual way.  I had told him he could shower first and as we stripped down we were still talking about just everyday things.  As he got his lowered and stepped out of his jeans I noticed he was commando and when he straightened back up is when it happened.  I had just stepped out of my jeans and was saying something to him when I happened to glance down.  I completely stopped midsentence and stared with my mouth open.  He had a cock that had to be 10 to 11 inches just hanging there and was huge around also.  I had never seen anything like that before.  Then it dawned on me that I had stopped talking and was staring and was sure he had noticed and I turned away to place my wet clothes out next to the heater to dry out.

While I was laying my clothes out he went into the restroom and I heard the shower come on.  The sight of his cock has hit me in a way no other one ever had.  I had seen plenty of cocks in my life but his was so large it basically had taken me aback and to my surprise my own cock had twitched and started to fill out towards hard too.   Did stay like that for long but it definitely caught me by surprise doing that.  I put it off to not having sex with my wife in so long.

It didn't take him too long to shower and clean up.  He yelled at me and wanted to know if I wanted him to just leave it on or turn it off.  I told him to go ahead and leave it on as i needed a little rinse off too more than anything.   I headed towards the shower as he was coming out drying his hair and couldn't help myself as my eyes went down to look at that cock of his again.  I almost gasped as it was now about half way up and wow what a monster it was and I couldn't help wondering what it would do to a woman's pussy.  Had to tear one up and make it almost unusable to any other guy.  I was again somewhat surprised that my own cock stirred again at that sight.

After a quick shower I came out to get dressed and found my new friend already dressed and packed to go.  I told him, hey, don't leave yet, let's go eat first, besides it is still raining.  I went on to say it would help pass the time anyway and see if it quit coming down.  He accepted and after I got dressed we headed to the motel cafe for supper.  As we ordered and started to wait, it dawned on me I had never asked his name and did so now.  He told me his name was Steve. 

We had a nice meal and a good talk.  When we were finished and got up to leave we found that the rain still had not stopped and actually might be coming down harder even. I told Steve he could come on back up to the room and watch tv and see if the rain would finally let up later instead of trying to stand out in it or even just sit around the lobby waiting.  He accepted and we went back to my room.  It felt nice to have someone, if only for a while to talk to and not have a boring night like I thought it would be.

We settled in but it didn't take long to find that we didn't really have much more to talk about so we decided to get some cards out and play.   One thing led to another then and as a joke, Steve said we should be playing strip poker.  We both laughed at that for a bit, but by then it was getting late and we decided to do it anyway as a way to get ready for bed.  The room had two twin beds and the rain didn't seem to be letting up any and I had told Steve he was welcome to stay the night and hope the rain was gone by morning so he could head out then.

We decided that we would both have equal clothes on and each hand was worth one article of clothing off for the loser.  No betting just deal a seven card stud game and whoever had the best hand won.  We both had kicked our shoes off when we got comfortable earlier so we both had two socks, a pair of jeans and shirt on as we had both dressed after our showers commando.  LOL   4 losses would end the game and be time to sleep.  Steve won the first hand and off came a sock and then I won the next three hands in a row and he ws down to his jeans only.  The cards changed then and he won the next two and we were both down to the last item now.  Steve told me the game had got interesting now and wondered if I wanted to keep it going longer. I asked him what he meant and he said the next loser could choose to do a penalty of the winners choosing instead of taking their pants off and we could play a little bit longer before turning in.  I said sure what kind of penalties did he have in mind and he said whatever popped into the others mind.  I thought what could that be and agreed. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 13

Chapter III

Our game of strip poker had each of us down to just a pair of jeans on when Steve suggested making the game last a little longer by givine the loser of each hand the option of taking off their jeans and ending the game or taking penalty instead to make the game go on some more.  I wasn't really all that tired yet so I agreed and asked what penalties and he said whatever came to mind from the winner.  He also said that if we started that we both had to agree to do whatever the penalty was from the winner or we might just as well go to bed.  I again asked what kind of penalties we were talking about and he said from mild to the wildest possible to make it really interesting.  I could not think of much that could be done here in a motel room so I said ok and we shook hands on it and he had a smile a mile wide then.

It turned out then that he won the very next hand and I waited to hear the penalty.  He thought for a minute and told me that he would start mild and told me I had to stand up in the window and drop my pants to my knees for a count of 30 seconds.  I was a little taken aback at that but said ok and proceeded to drop my pants to my knees in front of the window.  He laughed at my discomfort but it was a nice laugh.  I pulled them up quick when the time was up and sat down to hopefully get even with him for that, but again he won the next hand also.  I held my breath waiting for this one and he told me I had to drop my pants again and walk into the hall and back in and had to just open the door and walk out without looking or anything.  I was a little freaked out by that but I had agreed so we went to the door and I dropped my pants down and he opened the door and I stepped out into the hall.  Was just there for a second and looking both ways and got lucky as nobody in sight.  I hopped back inside in a hurry though and almost ran over Steve and down we went in a tangle with him landing on top of me.  The door went closed on its own and we both were laughing so hard it took me a moment to start to get up when I realized my damn cock had started to come up again from the excitement and I could actually feel his cock against mine and it seemed to be somewhat up also.  I quickly got up and pulled my pants up in a hurry.

Steve must have noticed though as when he got up he kind of rubbed the front of his pants and then said the excitement must be getting to both of us as he always seemed to get hard when he was in a wild situation.   He went on to say it had felt to him like I was like that too.  I kind of mumbled that it was unusual for me.  He kind of then asked me about my wife and before long I told him we hadn't had sex in several months now.  He said then that my dick acting like it was was probably because of that and the added excitement of possibly being caught doing something not considered to be the thing to do.  He then laughed and told me I better watch out he might make me run around the room naked as hell with the windows open next time.   My dick actually twitched when he said that.   What the hell?

We sat down to play the next hand and finally I won one.  He grinned and teased me some by saying what could I have him do that would be as wild as what I had done.  I thought a minute and then told him I was going to use his idea on him.  He had to take his pants off long enough to run around the room with the curtains open on the window for a full two minutes.  He just grinned and told me I would have to come up with a much harder one than that to stump him.  He jumped up and opened the curtains and dropped his pants and started to just walk back and forth in front of the window.  Sitting down put me at almost eye level to his cock as he came back towards me and his ass going away.  I could not seem to help myself as I stared at his cock as it came towards me and looked at the ceiling as he walked away telling myself I would not look next time back, but as he turned towards me again my eyes just dropped and stared anyway.  About the fourth or fifth time towards me it dawned on me that his cock was edging up more and more and by about the tenth turn as he came towards me it was really sticking almost straight to the ceiling and had to be all of a good twelve inches long and as thick as my wrist.  My mouth dropped open and I almost drooled and then caught myself and started to look away and looked up and he was grinning like crazy and knew I had been looking.  Again my own cock was coming up on its own and I realized also that it was almost all the way up now.

As the time ran out Steve pulled his pants back up and with difficulty got his cock tucked in.  He was grinning like crazy as he sat down again.  He asked what I thought of his parade?  I could hardly answer as I told him it was pretty wild to do that.  He said he noticed I had enjoyed the show and laughed and said he hoped he won the next hand.    Sure enough he did too.  I thought about ending the game and just telling him I was taking my pants off and going to bed but then for some reason decided to see what he had up his sleeve.  He didn't make me wait long either and told me he wanted me to drop my pants and let him stroke my cock with his hand for about 50 strokes.  I started to say no way when he started to laugh and told me, hey, I can tell you are going to chicken out now aren't you.  That hit me in the male ego of course and I immediately stood up dropped my pants and stepped in front of him.  He looked me right in the eyes as he reached out and took ahold of my, still up, cock in his hand.  He said it sure was a nice looking cock and too bad my wife wasn't using it.  He then started to stroke me and count.  He was doing slow long strokes and I could hardly believe the feeling.  As he approached the 50 he quickened the pace and he kept eye contact as he went right on by the 50 and I could not stop him as it felt too good.  I was slightly moaning now and then before I knew what he was doing he leaned forward and keeping eye contact with me, enveloped my cock head with his mouth.  I was startled and started to back away when his free hand reached behind me and grabbed my ass and held me still and then his other hand joined it on my other cheek and my whole cock slid into his mouth till my balls were on his chin and the head of my cock was in his throat.  I couldn't move then and he started to slowly suck me and I moaned loud now.  WOW  I had really needed that, but from a guy?   Oh, hell it felt too good to stop him now.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 14

Chapter IV

OMG I couldn't believe I was actually letting a guy suck my cock, but I was so horny and his mouth felt so good, I couldn't stop him.  Months of basically my own hand as a release was just not getting it done and now the feelings were just more than I could stop.  Both of Steve's hands had ahold of my ass, a cheek in each, and holding me tight to him.  His head bobbing on my cock and my cock going deep into his throat on every in stroke.  His tongue rolling around the head of my cock on every out stroke.  I had not ever had this good of a bj in my life.  His hands on my ass were kneading my cheeks and pulling them out and in and it felt like one was moving a little closer to my crack?  I then did feel his fingers kind of rubbing my crack a little, but I didn't care as his mouth on my cock had me so close to cumming. 

His mouth was just plain magic on my cock.  I could feel my cock and balls starting to tingle and knew my load was getting very close to spurting.  I was trying to tell him it was coming but could not get the words out, all I could do was moan.  Then, I felt his fingers in my crack go lower and a finger ran around my hole and the tickle was too much.  I grabbed his head and thrust deep into his throat and started to cum hard.  He sucked even harder too as I erupted with one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had.  My cum just kept pouring out of me.  It was fantastic and I did not want it to end.  As, I was coming down, it all at once dawned on me that his finger that had been just tickling my hole was deep inside me.  I could feel it rubbing something in there and felt so nice I just stood there for a while and then felt him pull it out and the emptiness was not good after so much pleasure.

I was coming down from the extreme high of my orgasm and now I was wondering what the hell I had done.  Married and had never even thought of cheating on her and now had let some guy I had picked up hitchhiking give me a blow job and had loved it.  What the hell?  I walked to the bathroom, dragging my ass but good trying to figure out what the hell had happened.  I didn't really have to go but closed the door and sat for a while trying to get my head around what had happened.

After what seemed like hours, but was really only about 5 or 10 minutes, I came out and could not really look at Steve.  I was totally confused about our play and had no idea what to do or say.  Steve finally broke the silence and told me he was sorry about what happened.  He told me that is just seemed like I was too uptight and had told him about all my work and no sex at home and he thought he would just try to help me out a little.

I asked him what the hell had we done and why?  He then told me he probably should have told me before but he was gay.  He again apoligized and I told him to forget it it was already done.  I went on to tell him that it had felt good and he was good at a bj for sure.  I was finally starting to relax a little, still upset some but not angry and told Steve that.  I thanked him for the bj and he told me it was no big deal as he enjoyed it too and it had been a while since he had done that too.

We were both naked as hell too and I noticed that he still had a hell of a hardon himself with that huge 12" sticking out.  I mentioned it to him and told him it was too bad I wasn't gay or I would get that huge puppy off for him.  He laughed and told me if I didn't mind he sure was horny and wondered if I minded if he just masturbated himself to get off as he sure did need a release.  I told him to go ahead if he wanted.

Steve then sat down on the bed and started to stroke that magnificent cock of his. I could not take my eyes off of it.  As his hand moved up and down on that huge member I found myself leaning forward to watch.  Up and down his hand went slowly at first and then speeding up some.  I couldn't help myself but got up from where I was sitting and moved to sit on the edge of the bed he was on to see up close.  It was mesmerizing to watch.  I could see his cock getting wet from precum and it was a lot of it, more precum than I usually had as cum.  His cock was really wet now and slick.

I again caught myself leaning forward as if drawn by a magnet to see this action the likes of which I had never seen or even imagined before.  As I leaned forward, Steve's other hand all at once slowly but forcefully reached up and got ahold of me behind my head and pushed me down towards his cock more.  He didn't actually force me down, but I put up almost no resistance.  Soon I was almost touching his cock and he guided it towards my mouth and whispered to me to go ahead and taste it and see what I thought.  It was hypnotic and I found myself opening my mouth and then the head of his cock was past my lips and I was getting my first ever taste of precum and cock.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 13

Chapter V

I had to open my mouth very wide to get the head of Steve's cock in my mouth.  I could taste his precum and it was a lot of it.  I couldn't believe someone had that much and I slowly sucked on his head.  His hand on the back of my head didn't push me down but just gently held me there.  He was whispering to me and telling me how good that felt.  I had no idea what to do really but just kind of sucked and licked his cock head.  I was thinking, what the hell am I doing and why and I had no idea but could not seem to stop myself?  There was little taste but what there was wasn't too bad and I kind of was getting turned on as he moaned softly.

I kept it up for a bit and it must have been a good 5 minutes or more and then I felt his hand on the back of my head gently pushing down and I tried to open my mouth even further to take his huge pole in me.  Soon I felt it hit into my throat and I started to gag and he let up on my head and eased out just a bit until I could breathe better and then back in gently.  He kept it up and eventually I could tell he was going down into my throat a ways, still not all of his 12" but I would guess that I was taking a good 9" or maybe a little more in.  He then started to help me as he started to raise up off of the bed and fucking my mouth.  I could hardly believe that he was still producing so much precum but I was beginning to love the taste and his cock in my mouth felt wonderful.

As I was sucking him I felt his hands start to pull me around on the bed till he could reach my cock.  As he took ahold of me it dawned on me that I was hard as a rock again.  Usually took me a lot longer to get up after cumming like I had when he had sucked me.  He started to stroke my cock nice and easy and slow as I continued to suck him.  He then pushed on me some and the next thing I  knew I was on my side and then on my back and his cock was still in my mouth. Steve then all at once pulled his cock out of my mouth and told me to wait a minute as he wanted to get something out of his pack.

He grabbed it real quick, opened it and reached in and it looked like he got a tube of something out of it.  He turned back and was already squeezing some of it onto his cock and told me I was going to love this.  I asked what that was and he told me it was flavored lube.  I had heard of that but never tried any and as he got it rubbed all over his cock he climbed on top of me and leaned over to put some on my cock also.  As he did that I for once was not looking at his cock and he was sitting on his ass so I was looking at his back and noticed he had a tramp stamp tat, but only got a glimpse of it as he again raised up and lowered his cock towards my mouth.  The tat had seemed to be some sort of almost circular figure but kind of openings around it too, just too quick for me to see it good.

As his cock came down I opened my mouth and guided it in myself this time and started to suck him again.  He was right, too, as the flavor turned out to be one of my favorite things, Strawberry.  I really went to town sucking then and felt his mouth envelope my cock too.  I was almost in heaven with the feelings and the flavors and I thought this is great, crazy but great.

As we were both sucking, every once in a while he would stop and lift up and reach down and rub a little more of the lube on his cock for me and then would dribble it on my cock and I could feel it running down my cock and balls and into the crac of my ass.   About the fourth time he did that I felt his hands on my ass and they were massaging my cheeks again and then one hand ran up and down the crack and around in a circle of my hole again.  The tickle about drove me wild again.  All at once he went deep on my cock with his mouth and as he did I felt a finger push against my hole and with all the lube it started to enter and I lifted right up off of the bed and was moaning around his cock at the pleasure.

I then felt his finger come back out and he grabbed my legs with both hands and raised them way up as far as he could and then I felt his mouth come off of my cock and his tongue licked down the underside of it and then he was licking and sucking my balls for a little bit.  Steve then went down lower and all at once I felt his tongue licking around my hole and again the feeling made me lift right off of the bed.  He kept licking around my hole for a bit and then I felt him dribble more lube on my hole and his tongue was on my hole and pushing to get in.   I about went crazy from it and lifted my ass trying to get more and more and I could feel his tongue enter a little bit.

He kept that up for a while driving me wilder and wilder and then I felt his hand again come there also.  As he kept licking my hole I felt his finger there again and this time it slipped right in.  He kept licking and then I felt more lube being applied and his finger going in slow circles as he seemed to be trying to make my hole open more or something.  Pretty soon if felt like another finger was in me too and the feelings were getting more and more intense.  I was loving this and wanted to keep on going.  His cock was magnificent in my mouth and I sucked him as good as I could.

Soon it felt like he had more than two fingers in me and he was hitting something in my hole again that was driving me even more wild than before and then he quit licking me and looked over his shoulder at me and asked how I liked that,  I stopped sucking him long enough to mumble around his cock that it felt great and he told me he now had all 4 of his fingers in my hole and my eyes had to pop out of my head almost when he said that.  I didn't know a hole could open that far before and let his cock out of my mouth long enough to tell him that.  He kind of laughed and said it could take more than that.

WIthout taking his fingers out he then turned around on the bed and was between my legs then facing me and started to suck me more as he pushed my legs even higher up raising my ass off of the bed completely and I craned my neck to see .  He was looking me right in the eyes and smiling around my cock in his mouth.  He then let loose and keeping his fingers in my hole and turning and twisting them and driving them in and out too and sometimes I could feel his fingernails scrape some but it was so much pleasure they didn't matter. 

Steve then leaned  more and started to kiss my cock and then up across my stomach and then to my chest, licking and sucking and kissing.  As he got to my chest he detoured a little and sucked on a nipple and then across to the other one, never taking his eyes off of mine while doing it.  Up he came until his head was right above mine and he was smiling and looking me right in the eyes and I felt his huge cock against my ass and next to his fingers still in my hole.

He then asked me if I wanted the best thing yet or not.  I could not think of a thing better than what I was feeling right then and I told him I was ready if he could do something that was better but couldn't think of anything better.  He really grinned then and all at once he pulled his fingers out of my ass and I felt the huge head of his cock push in.  I almost jumped out of my skin.  I asked him what the hell are you doing and he told me he was doing just what he had said and I should take it and enjoy.  I was pretty much upside down almost and pinned down and could really not do much anyway.  I was wondering again what the hell am I doing? 

He held still for a bit letting my hole get used to the head of his cock in me and then started to push forward and I could feel his cock entering me little by little.  I told him it was hurting some and he said that it would go away soon.  He kept up the pressure and then lifted his body up some and I looked down to see that at least 3/4ths of his cock was in me now.  I was shocked and had no idea I could take that much in me. His cock was so big I could feel it entering and it was hitting that spot continually now that his fingers had been hitting and the pleasure was starting to kick in again. 

I was squirming now and he told me he knew I would love that and started to pull back and then in again slow and easy rubbing my spot in and out and my own cock was tingling and nobody touching it.  He kept up the slow rhythm for a while and then started to get a little faster and harder and soon he raised up again and as I looked down there I could see as well as feel his entire 12" of cock were entering me and I could feel his balls slap my ass on the instroke.  He had been right, the pleasure was now far more than it had been before.  I was now moaning and almost begging for more. 

As he quickened his pace some more he began to talk to me.  He was telling me how great my nolonger virgin ass felt.  It gripped him tight and he love the feeling and it was making him want to pound my hole faster and harder.  He was also saying things I had no idea of like, going to seed your hole, going to mix our DNA, going to pour my babie in you and they will grow more in you,  you are joining the club now, going to poz that hole good.   I had no idea what he was talking about but it felt so good I didn't want to ever stop.

He pounded my hole and got faster and harder and I don't know how but seemed to get deeper too.   It felt better than anything I had ever felt before and I hoped it would go on forever.  After what had to be a good half hour he really got to pounding my hole even harder and looked me in the eye again and asked me if I was ready for his cum in me as he was ready to cum and he told me when he did I would love it too.  I told him to fill me up if it feels so good.  He then rammed me and almost doubled me up with about a dozen more really hard thrusts and then groaned and told me here it is, take my poz cum.   His cock was so big and buried so deep in my hole I felt every vibration of it and then felt the heat of his cum as it entered me and he kept cumming and cumming and grinding into me.  After what seemed like several minutes he finally quit cumming and collapsed on me.  His cock seemed to stay up quite a bit and then I noticed that my own cock had cum also and I hadn't touched it and his orgasm had pretty much overcome mine so I just now felt how good my own cock felt too.

Steve's cock finally went down enough to fall out of my hole and he held me tight and kissed my neck and kind of rolled off of me.  He was whispering to me how good that had been and hoped his seed took.  Had no idea what he was talking about but I was too wrapped up in the afterglow of great sex to think about it.  He kind of rolled onto his stomach then and laid there with his head turned to me looking at me and smiling.  I returned the look and smile also.  I then told him I had to get up and go pee.  He just told me to hurry back. I went to the bathroom and as I started to pee, I could feel something running down my legs.  I reached between my legs and got some of it on my fingers and then looked to see it.  It appeared to be his cum running out of my ass, and a lot of it, and then I looked closer as there was definitely streaks of red in it.  I thought to myself what the hell did his huge cock tear me open somehow.

I got done and went back to him and asked him to take a look at my ass.  He asked what was wrong and I told him it looked like some blood leaking out of my hole.  He looked and said it looked like blood to him but not to worry.  I asked why and he said he probably scratched me with his fingernails but that was what he had wanted to do.  I asked what the hell for and he told me it made it better for his babies to get into my system.  I told him I didn't understand that at all and then he said to look at his back.  I then got a good look at his tat and noticed it did look like something I had seen before but couldn't place it.  I told him it was a nice tat but so what.  He then told me that was a biohazard tat and he was positive.   I then told him oh ok now I remember and I am positive that is what it is too.  He laughed and told me he knew what it was, but what he meant was that he is positive,  HIV positive.  My mouth dropped open and had to have hit the floor.  I stammered, what the hell have you done to me?  He then told me he has scratched me inside on purpose and had fucked me as hard as he could to make sure of more possible tears inside of me so the virus would be sure to get into my blood fast.

I could only sit and stare and wonder again, what the hell was I doing?  Just a few short hours ago I had been totally straight, married and never fooled around and then had picked up a hitchhiker and now had had gay sex with him and then found out he was hiv positive and he had cut me up inside my ass and it was most likely in my blood already.  It dawned on me that he was talking again and telling me how hot I had been and didn't I love the feelings?  Wasn't it the best sex I had ever had?  As he was talking I also noticed he was stroking his huge cock and it was almost all the way up again.  I found I could not take my eyes off of it as it grew to its full length and hardness again.  I could only think omg it is magnificent and reached for it again.  Before the night was done he had fucked me three more times and had cum in me 4 times more and I had loved every minute of it.  I was to be there for two weeks of work and invited him to stay the whole time before taking off to hitchhike again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 4