Are You A True Cumdump? Take The Test

CallMeSir

barely passed, wish I could tighten my hole on demand, plus I don't like smelly cocks....

You need to start doing Kegel exercises.  Great for tops and bottoms.  I have a fisting bottom who can take my fist one minute and be as tight as the day I met him the next.    A quick search for them online will get you started.

• 4 weeks later...

I can subscribe to the OP's tests for a true cumdump.    On occasion, I've failed some (i.e. I have refused some loads).  

But the best times I've ever had were the few times when I turned my hole over to a Top "daddy" to use and fill as he wished.   Usually ended up with me in a sling or over a bench with ankle and/or wrist shackles.     My daddy would orchestrate who fucked and bred me--his friends, buddies, or just strangers responding to his ad.   

I wish I had a mentor like CallMeSir (the OP) when I first came out years ago.    He really understands what a bottom needs.

And I don't care what a Top calls my hole--ass, pussy, cunt, etc.-- so long as he breeds it with his cum.

• Upvote 1

I guess I failed because I am allways rock hard while gettin fucked I usually cum without bein touched ! I dont remember any tops complainin even if I sumtimes blow on them ! I have real good muscle control so I be loose or as tight as me fucker wants (_0_)

• 2 weeks later...

let me know if you think I pass. I get more turned on if the guy is a dirty troll then I do if he is hot. I always stay soft when he's fucking me, because I feel like its my job to take his load as a whore. And I feel most at home when I am in sex club blindfolded and tied to a bed or sex swing with everyone in the club dumping their loads into me and choking me with my choke collar until I pass out

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...