Are You A True Cumdump? Take The Test

CallMeSir

I am a total bottom cum dump. I sometimes get hard at first, but I end up semi flaccid to flaccid. I have a big, thick cock and it flops around a lot when I'm getting fucked and sometimes the motion of my cock slamming against my stomach and legs makes me hard, but I prefer to remain soft when getting pounded and make it all about my partners dick and how I can use my asshole to please his meat. When I do bottom for multiple partners I like my tops to pump and dump sooner, rather than later so I can take more cum unless he has a really big cock. Then I like to be power fucked for a while before taking the load deep in my hole.

• Upvote 2

I am a cumdump as you have described in your message with one exception. My cock is always hard when I'm getting fucked and know I'm about to be bred. Especially when my Top is Poz and he knows he's fucking a Neg hole. 

Edited by fucknfeedme
Fixed come to cum

• 1 month later...

I knew I'd fail this, but maybe most vers guys do.  I'm pretty choosy (looks-wise) who fucks me, so automatic fail I guess.  And I almost always cum when I get fucked and bred.  I try to hold off to let the top cum first and control the fuck, but if I do cum first, I obviously let the top continue as long as it takes to get his nut.  I don't care if I failed though - love being a versatile slut and cumming every single time I have sex :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 11/4/2016 at 9:41 PM, James777 said:

I am a total bottom cum dump. I sometimes get hard at first, but I end up semi flaccid to flaccid. I have a big, thick cock and it flops around a lot when I'm getting fucked and sometimes the motion of my cock slamming against my stomach and legs makes me hard, but I prefer to remain soft when getting pounded and make it all about my partners dick and how I can use my asshole to please his meat. When I do bottom for multiple partners I like my tops to pump and dump sooner, rather than later so I can take more cum unless he has a really big cock. Then I like to be power fucked for a while before taking the load deep in my hole.

Dude! You just described this cock hungry cum dump too. Proud to have passed the male breeding stock test

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am very new to the world of being a cumdump.  For so many years I was a bottom, but too uptight to really let myself go as a cumdump.  Fast forward to March 25, 2017 and I am POZ and have not said no to any available cock this year.   My responses to the times on this test confirm for me that I am FULLY a cumdump now.   I am loving the dick like never before.