Does Seedy Nyc Still Exist?

Guest cumdump4fun

Guest cumdump4fun

Online research doesn't give me much to work with... can anyone tell me if NYC still has bars, clubs, bathhouses, gloryholes, adult book stores/arcades where nasty bottoms can go to get loaded? What's the best kept secret for bareback fun?

Guest cumdump4fun

Thanks. I'm pretty familiar with all the parties because they're all online. Just trying to find those hole in the wall places that surely still exist. The places only the locals might know about   :)

Anyone have experience at Bijou, Blue Store, Eagle or Vihans?

All those ABS are still around and they are hit or miss. Depends on the night and the ownership. There are some decent ABS and theaters in Queens and Brooklyn too. NYC is more about private sex parties that you can find out about on a4a or BBRT. There are no sex clubs or bathhouses like you'll find in Chicago or LA or Seattle.

Eagle is great, and the people there are nice, they can give you more info on the seedier New York places. I frequented The Eagle when I lived in nyc over the summer. There are also bb orgies run by The Orgy Guy(google his blog) 10-20 dollar contribution, I never went to the bb orgies(only the safe sex ones) the turnout was great, good variety of guys all horny and hot. Happy hunting :)

Also there are bathhouses in nyc, I went to one. Although can't remember what or where it was. 

EDIT: Just found the card from the bathhouse  called the West Side Club. I guess those places are hit and miss, depending on when you visit.

Edited by Bottomhole

Guest cumdump4fun

All those ABS are still around and they are hit or miss. Depends on the night and the ownership. There are some decent ABS and theaters in Queens and Brooklyn too. NYC is more about private sex parties that you can find out about on a4a or BBRT. There are no sex clubs or bathhouses like you'll find in Chicago or LA or Seattle.

Can you give me some of the names of those ABSs and theaters in Queens and Brooklyn?

Eagle is great, and the people there are nice, they can give you more info on the seedier New York places. I frequented The Eagle when I lived in nyc over the summer. There are also bb orgies run by The Orgy Guy(google his blog) 10-20 dollar contribution, I never went to the bb orgies(only the safe sex ones) the turnout was great, good variety of guys all horny and hot. Happy hunting :)

Also there are bathhouses in nyc, I went to one. Although can't remember what or where it was. 

EDIT: Just found the card from the bathhouse  called the West Side Club. I guess those places are hit and miss, depending on when you visit.

Thanks! And love your blog. I got off to it this morning reading about your orgy experiences. I plan to go to the Eagle and Paddles while there. I appreciate the heads up about The Orgy Guy. I think there's definitely something there I can work with ;)

There are East Side Club ( 227 E 56) and West Side Club (27 W 20) both do not allow public sex :-( but you can have sex if your room door is closed, very few guys use condoms, we are all consenting adults, it's our choice whether we want to have safe sex or do it raw :-)

Can you give me some of the names of those ABSs and theaters in Queens and Brooklyn?

Thanks! And love your blog. I got off to it this morning reading about your orgy experiences. I plan to go to the Eagle and Paddles while there. I appreciate the heads up about The Orgy Guy. I think there's definitely something there I can work with ;)

Thanks glad you enjoyed it. I'm very jealous wish I was back in NYC.

If you like younger crowd, COCKS in EV is still around and continue the seedy NYC scene.  Or I have seen people online mentioning having sex in the parks at night times.  Haven't tried it myself yet but I have seen some hot guys having sex as I happened to be passing one of the spots.