Bareback: Iraq

Hawler

Hey everyone ;)

I'm new here. I'm a young European in Iraq. I made a post in another subforum but for somereason, it never worked. Anyway I am a lover of bareback - Sure I worry about infections and things like that but at the end of the day when you can feel the heat of a hot cock near your hole or you're bare cock is facing the hole of a tight dude there's nothing going to change your mind.

One of the reasons I love it here is because no one even ever asks about condoms. I only fuck straight guys - No time for the gays here. I like to fuck young guys, many are married and only in their early 20's. I love being the first hole they've fucked if they're virgins and I love the feeling of cumming in someone you've convinced to try fucking.

Guys here cum so fast, they're horny rabbits but they can cum many, many times even within minutes of each orgasm. I love it.

Nothing like a hairy arab teen shooting a fuckton of cum inside my ass and feeling it drip out after...I love it.

Just thought I'd share a bit about life here when all you hear about is ISIS ;)

• Upvote 18

Wow! I'm in pain.

I'm new to bottoming (it really wasn't something I entertained before I moved here) but today two local guys fucked me so hard that it actually hurt and still hurts. They wouldn't stop when I asked - They took turns and clearly enjoyed me being in pain. If I'm honest, I really didn't enjoy it at the time but when they left and I was playing with my cum filled hole (four loads) I loved it.

Fingering my hole full of cum while jerking my cock was amazing and they really enjoyed watching me cum as their cum poured out of my ass.

Shame my promise to get them a girl to fuck will never come true :)

• Upvote 10

Guest JizzDumpWI

They had nothing against others, me about one no matter if so want to fuck mewhy don't I call understanding

Eh??? Even google translate can't interpret this gibberish. Try again? :-)

• 4 weeks later...

I think I'd be afraid of some Muslim extremist wanting to kill me for homosexual acts against the Koran if I tried to hookup in Iraq . I guess you've figured out how to screen Iraqi men to prevent that.