Parking Space

My phone beeped to tell me I had a new text. It said: u around?

It was from a regular, and favorite, fuckbud of mine. I quickly responded: Yeah. What's up?

His reply was all I needed to hear: Need a place to park my cock.

My response: Open & ready.

He showed up 20 minutes later wearing his suit and telling me it was a stressful day but he had an hour between meetings.

I was naked and waiting on my knees to start sucking him hard, as a good bottom should be.

He is late 30s, dark complexion, 6'5" with a lean muscular build and a huge cock. I mean, the kind that always surprises me at how big it is no matter how many times I have taken it before...about 10"x7". He gets hard fast, puts on his leather cockstrap and guides me to the bed.

He wants me on my stomach, hungry ass up, for his big black cock. He lubes his dick and puts his huge cockhead against my hole. Not a lot of foreplay. Knowing this, I usually try to have a load or two already in my hole when he comes over and today was no different. A cute young cub had just stopped by and deposited his 3 day load in my cumhole. Cum is, of course, the best lube.

Anyways, back on my stomach as he pushes inside me, just the head at first and pauses as I sniff poppers like a mad piggy about to get impaled by his massive cock. I feel him inch in a little further, holding my ass cheeks apart to open up his parking space. After a few minutes he has 6 fat inches inside me and, thanks to nonstop huffing on the poppers I know I'm ready to take it all. I moan as I push my ass back and swallow the last four inches deep in my cumhole.

Fuck it hurts so good! I tell him "Damn, I always forget just how big you are!" He chuckles softly and tells me I'm doing great.

He lets me drive for a little bit as I moan and wince and keep working his big cock deep inside me.

Then he tells me to just relax. Lay still. He pulses in my hole, his cockhead flaring each time, but doesn't really fuck me. He really wanted to just park in my big ass and enjoy my hot hungry hole, just like his text said.

He mentions that he loves how wet I am and the guy before must have bred a big load into me. The sweet, pungent smell of the other guy's cum wafts to my nose when I finally put the poppers aside and relax, letting this stud park his fat meat in my ass. The smell of the cum making me mad horny, my own cock hard and oozing precum.

After almost 30 minutes of being his hot, wet cock parking space he asks if I'm ready. I answer "it's yours to use as you wish."

He pulls his fat hard dick almost all the way out leaving just his fat cockhead in me before plunging deep. I see stars but just push my ass up to take the assault. He begins pistoning all 10" in and almost out of me, his hands on my big round ass pinning me in place.

I'm so close to busting my own nutt but focus and fight it off. This is not about me, I'm just the parking space. Soon he picks up speed and, thanks to the big load planted deep inside me by the other guy, his deep, hard fucking feels amazing and wet and so hot.

I clamped my ass on his cock, using whatever muscles are still working to milk him on each out stroke and feel the familiar tensing and quick breathing.

"Fuck yeah! Breed me, man. My ass is made to take all you've got." I'm begging him to please "Give me that big load."

He grunts, moans and, pushing deeper than he had all afternoon, unleashes his own 5 day load of sweet seed in my hungry cumhole.

I don't feel him breeding me. My ass was too torn up for that but his shaking and ragged breathing tell me it was a big nutt; my favorite kind.

He stayed inside me enjoying sliding in and out on both loads. If my cumhole was wet before....!

He slowly withdraws his meat and it feels like feet of cock until he finally pulls all the way out. (That's my least favorite part of our hookups; that sudden emptiness.)

I quickly spin around and suck him clean, struggling still to take all of him in my mouth, even though he is no longer hard. But I finish my duty, and privilege, by making sure he is clean. His cum, the cub's cum and my ass all taste so good; ambrosia for a pig bottom.

He says "Thanks man. That's exactly what I needed. I really need to park my cock I. A hungry hole" I think to myself "Thank you! That's what I needed!"

He puts his suit back on as I try to make sure I don't waste any of his seed. Then he pats my ass and says "Great parking space."

I just smile and remind him what he already knows, "Anytime."

• Upvote 6