Quick Bathroom Aids Dump

• 7 months later...
Guest bwayman

Glorious story!  You understand the beauty of AIDS.  Nothing is hotter than looking down at a AIDS-case with sunken cheeks and bio hazz tats gagging on my cock and begging for my load.

I sat sipping whisky, my ass sore, and with a deep feeling of sick satisfaction while a fine load of AIDS cum seeped out of my ass into my shorts.

The guy that made the deposit sat across the bar sipping his drink, a smug look on his face.  It's not every day an AIDS troll gets to pass his disease to a neg bottom. The geolocator on BBRT showed a top in the area that looked hot, a possible source of dirty, sick, deadly sex. The guy looked to be fucking hot, dirty, sick, literally. He called himself AIDSgftr.  He was in his fifties, had been poz for twenty plus years, never on meds, and was highly infectious.  I wanted his evil load. His pics clearly showed his sickness, wasted face and body, swollen belly, a few Kaposi's spots, but his cock was magnificent: long, hard, thick, uncut and drooling, a large PA that was sure to rip my ass open.  

I'd been a bugchaser for years, had taken several poz loads but none had taken, I was still neg. The sick thrill I got when some faggot pumped high VL HIV positive cum pumped into my guts had worn off quite a lot as the loads never had taken.  It seemed I couldn't get infected.  But as I knew that full blown guys had very high viral loads, soaring to astronomical as they neared death, taking a highly infectious AIDS load from a disease-riddled troll like AIDSgftr would be the ultimate in death bound bugchasing.

I tracked him to a sleazy dive in a deserted block, all vacant lots or boarded up rattraps. The place was a magnificent example of a bottom feeder's dream,  Not that old for the area, maybe from the fifties, cheaply built to start and gone downhill for 60 years.  There were a half dozen old derelicts sitting at the bar.  I took a seat and got a shot of bourbon.

Now the AIDSgftr was very near me.  BBRT showed him within 30 feet.  An email popped.  It had a couple of pics attached.

"I'd love to fuck your neg ass and infect you with HIV, give you my AIDS.  I'm full blown AIDS, and if I fuck you, I'll infect you.  You know you want it.  I will infect you with HIV.  I will give you my AIDS."

One of the pics showed him grinning toothlessly into camera while he fucked a bent over bottom. The caption above his head said, 'This can be you, tonight!'  Another pic showed him fucking a really wasted, obviously diseased bottom. His grin was broader, evil, the caption chilled and excited me 'He died of my AIDS last week. You're next!'

I looked over at the diseased fuck, he grinned at me, toothless mouth gaping exactly like the pic. If he could get it up long enough to ejaculate in my ass and fill my guts with billions of deadly AIDS bugs, I would get the disease I'd been seeking.  He jerked his head towards the back of the bar as an email pinged on my phone, then got up and walked that way.

"Bathroom, now.  It's your turn to get bugged."

My legs were shaky as I walked back to the bathroom, every man in the place looking at me.  I wondered if they all knew I was a queer who was about to take another queer's load.  That was scary.  And hot.  I was going to return to the bar with a load of AIDS cum in my guts. 

He was leaning against the sink, coat and pants open at the front, a large belly sticking out above his drooling cock. Figuring he needed help to get his diseased dick hard, I dropped to my knees and got to work. 

His cock was large, half hard, foreskin lapped over a large PA.  I sucked eagerly as I pulled him to me, hands on his withered ass.  He was soon fully erect, more than a mouthful of long, thick dick oozing lots of precum, mmm, AIDS precum, yum!  A hand grabbed my hair and pulled, that was all the hint I needed. My eyes had adjusted to the light and as I rose I could see his legs, also withered and spotted with Kaposi's.

The gaunt body, the belly and the spots made me queasy.  I'd never seen a man as obviously diseased, but, he was plenty strong enough to push me around and his cock was big, hard and dripping.  He pushed me up against the sink, grabbed my hips and humped.  I bleated as the PA ripped into my hole and he pushed eight inches of meat into my ass and then started fucking hard, dropping me into bottom bitch heaven. This was the hottest sex I'd had in months!

I grunted as he fucked me hard, ramming his cock into me. His hands left my hips and circled my chest, I looked at his arms and saw Kaposi's lesions, I was finally getting fucked by a guy with full blown AIDS!  My dick had been hard, now it throbbed and almost shot.  I had an AIDS cock fucking me! He'd ripped me when he shoved in, I felt the burn as my asshole tore.  Now he was tearing me more, making me bleed, giving his bugs a clear shot at my bloodstream.

I moaned and sobbed as he tore open my ass.  This was the best sex I had ever had, and he was going to infect me!  In fact, he probably already had.

He was breathing hard, almost panting, ramming me urgently, starting to grunt softly.  Fuck yeah.  I knew I was about to get a gut full of AIDS cum!

"Yeah bitch, fuck yeah, gonna give it to you, gonna give you my AIDS.  You're gonna die from my AIDS.  I'm gonna give you my AIDS, right fucking now!"

I squealed and my dick squirted as he rammed in and held it still.  I felt his cock swell and twitch, my ass went warm as a flood of his infected cum filled my ass.  I had just taken my first load of AIDS cum!

He lay on me for a few seconds, then his cock softened and slipped out.  His AIDS cum ran down my leg. He pushed off me and slapped my ass.

"You're a good piece of ass, bitch.  We'll do this again."

What I would do to be in a sleazy dirty run down place like that. And be the only bottom being passed around filled in a room with men like him ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...