Cheating On The Bf With A Poz Muscle God: Now What?

My boyfriend and I have been together for seven years now and what a change those years have brought.

I'm 30 now and still described as a little Puerto Rican muscle boy. I'm five and a half feet tall, and weigh in at 185 pounds, with a 46" chest 32" waist and 17 1/2" biceps and a beer can thick uncut seven inches.  A real little fireplug. My BF is ten years older and the total opposite:  he is six feet tall, a blond blue eyed German with a lean muscular body and a beautiful cut nine inch dick.

When we first met I was a total top but through the years we've somewhat changed (with the help of a few of his buddies), and now I'm almost a total bottom and he's the vers top. We've had an open relationship for about three years now which is what led to us both getting pozzed. It started out with threesomes because the bf really gets off on watching me get fucked (usually safe) and sucking dick and swallowing loads of course. Of late it has also involved bondage with me being hand cuffed or tied up and getting used by one or two guys before my partner took his turn. He rarely gets fucked anymore but will join in and suck dick when he's really turned on, if only to keep the waiting tops hard enough to get a condom on and fuck me.  He has let a few guys put a raw dick in me with the understanding that they'll pull out and cum in my mouth. He's been the only one allowed to cum in my ass. This is where the problem started.

Our agreement up until last week had been that we only fooled around together or, if I was to do it alone, I would tell him all about it in detail and even take pics or video if I could, and I could NEVER let the guy cum in my ass.

Last week the boyfriend was out of town for days and I was horny as hell so I trolled Craigslist for a while until I found what I thought was the perfect match:  a black body builder, a total top, six three in height, 250 pounds of muscle with a thick 11 1/2" piece of meat.  He specifically stated he couldn't host, and preferred it RAW and nasty. When I responded, he sent me a link to his online profile.  Once I saw his pics I was hard and dripping at the thought of worshiping his cock.

I send him a few photographs of me.  He responded saying he wanted to split open my ass.

I sat nervously in the apartment waiting...especially since I've never had a guy over when my boyfriend wasn't there.  I just couldn't help myself at the thought of pushing my limits with that gigantic ebony tool.  I asked my date beforehand if I could set up the webcam to take video for my boyfriend.  He replied he was fine with a webcam, as long as he could wear a leather hood to hide his identity. As far as I was concerned that only made it hotter.

I was so excited I was pacing back and forth in the apartment waiting for the downstairs buzzer to ring but the phone rag instead and it was my 'date' asking me to buzz him in and leave the door unlocked. He went further telling me I should go into the bedroom strip naked and kneel at the end of the bed with my eyes closed and wait for him to get into his gear in the other room.

Of course I did as I was told. There I was on my knees in my OUR bedroom naked with the webcam on waiting on my knees with my hands behind my back waiting to be cuffed and used by a total stranger. What had I gotten myself into?  I heard the bedroom door open then a giant hand grab my arm and put the cuffs on me.  A deep rough voice commanded "Open your eyes, boy, and get ready to take a few loads."

There he was towering in front of me:  the most beautiful black muscle god I had ever seen.  He was wearing a leather hood with slits for his eyes and mouth.  He was also wearing a black leather jock with a removable pouch. He walk toward me and ripped off the pouch exposing his already growing monster meat and grabbed the back of my head and said "Take it all, NOW, and get me hard with the back of your throat."

With that he thrust the huge shaft all the way into my open mouth until I choked and gasped for air. I was being throat-fucked like an episode of gag-the-fag and he just kept pounding away and getting off on me drooling and choking and my eyes tearing up.  After five or ten minutes he commented "Damn boy, I'm gonna shoot the first load down your faggot throat and you'd better swallow every drop and and then keep sucking and get ready for the second load in your little muscle butt."

Then it suddenly happened....torrents of cum hitting the back of my throat while he pushed in as far as he could go while screaming " swallow every drop bitch " . He told told me to keep my mouth on it so he'd stay hard.  After a few minutes he started to go soft so I sucked harder and he told me to ease off as he had to piss.  I tried to pull off, but he grabbed the back of my head again and said "Start swallowing, son.  You're my new urinal."

I had no choice but to swallow it all down.  Naturally I did my best not to miss a drop.  He never withdrew his cock from my mouth but instead told me to keep sucking "...'cause I'm gonna fuckin' breed your ass soon as I'm rock hard again."

That word " breed " had me scared but also rock hard at the same time. Was I so horny and turned on I was gonna let this total stranger cum in my ass?  What if he was diseased of even POZ?  What could I do?

He was now rock hard now and pulled me up off my knees and dragged me onto the bed where he secured me to the bed posts, explaining he wanted me on my back with legs up so he could look into my eyes while he pounded my ass.  He was surprisingly gentle for a moment as he stroked my cheek and put two pillows under my ass to prop it into position.  Condoms and lube were on the night table so he grabbed the lube and started getting my ass ready with one finger, then two and finally three. Then, when he was hard again, he sat on my chest, positioned himself to fuck my throat, taking a few plunges into my mouth.  Already I could taste his thick gooey precum.  Then he pulled out and got back down between my legs and with one thrust went balls deep into my pre-lubed ass.

It was a good thing it was the middle of the day and none of the neighbors were home to hear my scream. He put his hand over my mouth and told me he was just going to keep his dick right there for a minute or two until I got used to it.  When he uncovered my mouth I begged him to pull out and put on a condom.  He just laughed and told me those regular size ones would just break anyway.  He then started to slowly pull back and go in again not pulling out too far and it was starting to feel great..that huge raw dick in me:  that huge raw dick that could be POZ.  It was starting to feel great but I was also scared so I finally blurted out "Are you neg or poz?"

He kissed me sweetly and whispered in my ear "Yeah, I'm POZ but I won't cum in you unless you want it "

I was too shocked to speak as he fucked me deeper.  Was it too late already?  Had his precum dripping into me already infected me?  His rhythm was slow and steady now, a little further out with each thrust and then harder and deeper as he pounded away at my insides. I was so wrapped up in the moment, which combined pleasure, fear and animal lust.

I thought I heard the front door open but I wasn't sure as I was focused on the man whose cock was deeper in me than anyone had ever gone before.  Then, without warning he removed the mask to reveal a movie star handsome face.  As he slowly worked my hole he said "I want you to see who I am and look into my eyes before you decide if you want my DNA inside you for ever."

I heard a noise in the doorway and had been right about hearing a key in the lock. There was my boyfriend standing all of six feet distant, wearing nothing but a smile and a fully erect member. He came closer to us and said to me "So what's your answer?  Do you want his load or not?"

With that he leaned over and kissed the black god who was fucking me on the cheek and said " Hi Sam, how's it going?  If my boy answers 'yes', do you think you have another load in you for me?  It might as well be all or nothing."

Stay tuned.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 38
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

PART 2

"I was gonna tell him to pull out, really I was!"  I heard myself say the words but I'm not all that sure I mean it.  After all, why had I a stranger slide his raw dick into my ass?  At this point my boyfriend laughed saying "I've heard that line before," adding as he looked at me, "If I know my buddy Sam, not only has his pre-cum been leaking into your ass, he has probably also quietly shot his load in you,:

With that I panicked and started squirming and sobbed " please NO pull out."

I guess I moved my ass way too much and Sam looked in my eyes and said " You're pushin me over the edge.  Here it cummmmmmsssssss," and with that I felt spurt after spurt of his hot jizz loading me up.

With that I felt my boyfriends strong hands on my shoulders holding me down on that huge dick.  Looking deep into my eyes, he said, with deadly seriousness, "Stay on that dick 'till he unloads every drop and then start fucking yourself on his cock, getting Sam ready for another round 'cause now we're gonna have some REAL fun."

Before I knew it that dick was getting harder again inside me as he held my hips and pushed slowly in and out deeper that I've felt anyone or anything go.  As I threw my head back in a combination or pain and pleasure, my boyfriend grabbed my head and forced his dick down my throat saying "Suck it you fucking whore,"

As I worked his cock, I wondered was this what he meant by 'real' fun, or was there more to cum?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

PART 3

How had I gotten in this position?  Impaled on a poz stranger's raw dick as I was being brutally face fucked by my boyfriend?  I thought I heard a knock on the front door.  My boyfriend withdrew himself from my mouth muttering "I've gotta get the door, but if you know what is good for you, you won't even TRY to get off that big dick you're riding."

Two minutes later my boyfriend walked back into the room with a six foot tall, somewhat young Latino muscle boy.  "This Sam's boyfriend Carlos, and he is the FUN I told you was coming.  Keep riding Sam's dick and we'll start with a little show."

I wasn't ready for what happened next. My boyfriend slowing undressed the new hunk licking and caressing every inch of his hard muscled body.  Carlos's thick 9" dick was already swelling when my man got down on his knees and swallowed it it one swift move. Carlos groaned and moaned with pleasure as he grabbed the back of my man's head and throat fucked him slow and deep. Then I hear Carlos say "I've missed that mouth and you give the best head ever."

What was I hearing?  My boyfriend knew both Sam and Carlos, and had sucked Carlos' dick before?  What else didn't I know about my boyfriend's activities?.

With that my man stopped sucking and pushed Carlos back on the bed so both Carlos and Sam were laying next to each other.  Then, without missing a beat, my man impaled himself on Carlos' dick.  So there we were, side by side each bouncing up and down on the two muscle boyfriend's dicks. This was definitely FUN, even if also frightening.  Sam was POZ.  Did that mean Carlos was also?  In addition,why did my lover know them, and why had he played around with (at least) Carlos?

Meanwhile Sam slowed-down, and looking over to Carlos said "It's time to switch.  You need to try this hot little muscle ass for a while."

With that my boyfriend climbed-off Carlos' cock, ordering me to switch places, adding "Before you slide down on Carlos, get down on him, clean up his dick, and  then ride it until you squeeze a load out of him."

I did as ordered, and watched as my man did the same for Sam, sitting down on that huge cock without hesitation.  His head thrown back with obvious pleasure he groaned "It's so good to have that big fuckin' dick in me again.  It's been too long and I need a recharge "

With that I passed out and rolled onto the floor.

To be continued

• Like 4
  • Upvote 12

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks like the two previous authors, rawricanmuscle (Part 1) & nastynjdaddy (Parts 2 & 3) are no longer active on BZ.   We need another author to tie the loose threads together and achieve a Pozitive outcum.   Anyone up for the challenge?

Got a good mixed breed --a cheating German with 9" cock, a muscular Puerto Rican bottom, a Poz Black and his partner, another Latino (Carlos) of unknown status, but also swinging a 9" boner.   

• 1 month later...

Glad you like it guys. I've been so busy working I haven't been on the site lately. I would LOVE for one of you guys to pick it up and see what one of you nasty guys do with it. You think may our nasty 9" German has been pumping POZ loads into his little Rican muscle boy all along? Hmmm

• 1 year later...