My Ex's Brother & His Friend...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Recently had my ex's brother and a friend of his stopped by my place for a visit. My ex is bisexual, and his brother knows about us. After a few drinks, my ex's bro tells me his brother told him how good I am at sucking dick, his friend perks up cause he didn't know I was gay. The friend asked me if I liked sucking dick, I said "yeah", and he asked me if I wanted to suck his. I did, while me ex's bro watched. Then I sucked on my ex's brother's cock too.

His friend said he was always curious about fucking a female in the ass but could never find one to do it with, I told him he could fuck my ass if he wanted, and the 2 of them spent the next hour dicking me down. I layed on my back on the sofa while the friend fucked me first, then my ex's brother. They both came so far up in my ass, that it didn't come back out of me until later the next day while I was in the grocery store. It felt great as all that cum cascaded out of my asshole, filling my underwear while I was standing in line.

Can't wait to do that again.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1