Rome, Italy

NLbear

Hey

I will be in Rome next week. Can anyone recommend any places to go for a good time?

I have been there before and only know the sauna. There do not seem to be any pick-up bars or anything. Just big occasional parties that start after I am about to go to sleep (yeah, call me "old"...LOL).

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was in Rome last week and followed NLbears advice to go to the sauna mediterraneo. If you are not ordinarily resident in Italy you have to provide ID and buy an anndos card, which is valid for a year. After that entry is about €10.

You get 2 keys on entry, one for a small locker for valuables - wallet, passport, phone etc. Which is in view of reception and the other key for you clothes locker - this locker also has 2 towels in. The keys are on a bracelet which you wear on your wrist. They also give you flip flops to wear.

The sauna has a few showers, steam room and Finnish sauna with a large plunge pool. Cabins are located upstairs and there is a coffee/snack bar for refreshments. They run a tab on your locker number and you pay on the way out.

I was there for Friday afternoon from about 3pm until just after 6, I left then as the place emptied out. It was an older crowd (mostly over 50's) and things were a bit quiet at first but I suspect that word got round that I take it raw and I became popular. A few younger guys arrived later on. I have no Italian, but is was patently obvious that I has been discussed.

I returned on Sunday afternoon, a bit later than on Friday and whilst the place was busy, it wasn't as busy as the Friday. I left around 8pm as I was the only one left and I got the message that they wanted to close. This time I managed to get some ass as well.

No condoms or lube provided but a few guys seem to have brought their own, others just fucked raw, or tried to avoid anal.

Anyway, thanks to NLbear for the initial advice to go, definitely worth while.

J

• Upvote 2