Favourite Place To Fuck / Get Fucked?

Guest SBBOY

Favourite place to fuck / get fucked?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Where's your favourite place to get fucked?

• House / Apartment
    • Public restrooms
    • Sauna / Bath house / Sex club or event
    • Hotel
    • Car / Van
    • On public transport - Plane / Train / Bus / Coach / Boat
    • Outdoors - Woods / Field / Cemetery / Garden / Park / Beach
    • Elevator / Stairwell
    • Fitting / changing rooms of a clothing store
    • Other (Please list below)

Guest bukkakio

Recently found out the excitement of outdoor sex. Last summer I visited a quite popular beach resort in Greece and there were guys coming over to the beach all over the night just for the sake of unloading.

Got fucked by an abandoned building wall by a hot drunk muscular Greek guy. He came up my ass and left without a word. Fantastic.

I like all those places, Outdoors and public restrooms in parks are pretty special though since that was always where I cruised in my teens and got my first raw loads I was craving so fucking bad.

It was so hot finding a spot in a field or behind a church, in an empty house, in a car right on a busy street or parking lot at night. My first load in my ass was at a urinal in a park bathroom and I still love that and would drop my pants to get seeded like that anytime. Just cum in my ass and leave.

Later I discovered a gay theater in S.F. that I felt so free and safe to let myself go and do whatever I want with as many guys as I could. Not having my ID checked the first few times as a 17 year old kept me coming back too.

Being at home or a hotel is really hot, showering together and having a bed to just get wild in and rest and recharge for more hot load swapping. 

Anyway, park bathroom gets top vote for me, it's usually nasty already and cocks and asses are coming out of those pants.

Here's some hot raw bathroom sex,

http://xhamster.com/movies/1714858/bareback_cottaging.html

• 2 months later...

Definite #1 choice is a bathhouse - the sleazier, the better!  Most of the guys are there to have sex - forget all the bullshit... and endless variety!

#2 would be a dark corner or backroom at a leather bar - again, most guys are there for a reason (except for the tourists) plenty of choices, multiple loads!

#3 if it's not too uppity, one of the clothing optional gay resorts (Palm Springs or Fort Lauderdale).  Best time was on the second floor balcony overlooking the pool. My BF started out by fucking me.  When a few guys came up to watch, he asked if they wanted to try out my hole.  The guys in the pool got to watch, and they could see when the line was down to one or two guys.  I think I took 24 loads that night!

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/5/2014 at 0:10 AM, Sleazy_Brit_Boy said:

What's your favourite place to fuck? If it's not in the list then specify below. Any particular reason it's your favourite?

Love getting fucked in a stinky piss smelling public restroom, the risk of getting caught is hot, usually can get several loads if its a cruisy restroom, no questions asked and there can be some hot horny str8 guys who need a release.

Met quite a few hot n hung married guys in restrooms

Truck stop, bathrooms, parka

Guest GoodExercise

In your bed while you are working late, fucking my AIDS load into your serodiscordant BF because you don't have the balls to take charge show/give him what he needs deep in his dark, yearning sexual soul.