So Disappointing When A Cool Sexy Guy Has A Small Dick.

Pig Bottom

I find that most large dick guys go for straight power as if their trying to ram your ass in to submission, where smaller guys work on technique. Best is a nice combination of both power and technique coupled with size

2 hours ago, analluv27 said:

I find that most large dick guys go for straight power as if their trying to ram your ass in to submission, where smaller guys work on technique. Best is a nice combination of both power and technique coupled with size

So you're Goldicocks and you're looking for that "just right"...

Whoa now sex is like pizza even when it's bad it serves it's purpose. Let's not act like we don't have some preferences if available to us, I'm not a snob going "well you don't measure up go away" understand 

On 05/12/2014 at 7:38 PM, Pig Bottom said:

To make matters worse he couldn't get it hard.  He's young too, he's like mid 20s I'm in my late 40s this was not a date or anything but it was in a dark room  but we've seen each other at the bar before.  

We fooled around before and last time he got hard and it's small but not a baby dick, but this time he couldn't get it hard. Last time he didn't want to fuck, but he did let me rub it on my hole and I did pop it in a few times.  This time I blew him a little, but he was not hard, at least he moaned so he seemed to enjoy it. 

Who is this bloke?  This is probably my ideal bottom!  I LOVE to fuck blokes with really small cocks, especially if they are young and can't get hard.  Of course these blokes never try to fuck me (which will never happen) but really I feed off the humiliation, vulnerability, control and dominance.  He will submit to my big cock and I will bareback his ass for hours and breed him several times.  If he is very nice I may even suck it for a bit, trying to get him hard, but hopefully that would be useless.  No, he just needs to be fucked and if his cock is nice and tiny, it will stay out of the way while I fuck him and just watching him desperately try to get his little cock hard will amuse me and make me laugh.  After fucking him for hours and giving him a few cum loads up his ass, he won't be hard, he won't get to cum and that is so satisfying and sexy and beautiful.  Give me the small cock blokes every time!

• Upvote 2

I can't remember taking a cock in my ass that I didn't like... there were a few guys attached to them that I didn't prefer, but I can count them on one hand and it had nothing to do with cock size. Agree with others that the most frustrating thing is a "top" who cannot get hard. Especially if they have talked it up, but not actually gotten it up. I've been with a surprising number of guys who never got hard, but knew how to get in and fucked like experts. For me the only cock I don't like is the one that cannot get in my hole.

4 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

I can't remember taking a cock in my ass that I didn't like... there were a few guys attached to them that I didn't prefer, but I can count them on one hand and it had nothing to do with cock size.

Same here...Unless the cock is so short that can't go into my hole. Many small cocks get rock-hard and I find it hot being pounded by a cock like steel. If it's a thin cock I just squeeze my hole.

Edited by hungry_hole
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ocelot2000 said:

Size doesn't bother me at all.

Thanks, Ocelot.  I struggle to hit six inches.  But I have no problem flooding the zone.  And I can recover kind of fast.  When I get fucked, I like all sizes.  Just cum inside, please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/9/2014 at 8:03 AM, hairytop90069 said:

Glad to hear some of you guys have experienced hot raw sex with smaller dicked tops. I am a total top with a 5" cut cock & I use it well. I honestly think that being smaller forced me to pay attention to how to breed and seed with what I got. I get turned down by size queens, but there are so many other hot bareback bottom pigs who don't get hung up (pun intended) onmy size and enjoy how i fuck them. I'm also a multi-cummer. So I also get to dump my loads in a guy and see them leak out. As a raw pig top, it really is so hot to connect with guys who appreciate what I give them.

Great post, one of the most memorable fucks i had was a bloke with a 5 incher and boy was he great and technique was awesome, he is dtill one of my favourite fuckers.

• Upvote 1