Hot fucking story! What it must be like to be scared and so turned on. I've never been with anyone who has full blown aids. I'll tell you what...if I happen to meet one...and he's willing? He can fuck me and impregnate me with his toxic cum. If he won't mind...I'll let him fuck me multiple times. And we'll be one!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BgchaserATX

want to be fucked by an old AIDS troll but with my hole prepped with a toothbrush first.

was a great story pity it left off in the middle.

I too want to be fucked and bred by AIDS trolls, with toothbrush prep.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I remember several old troll, one was a master & urgly as-but he had the biggest cock I fad ever seen or taken 11" truly a mushroom hear & dripping like a faucet. He saw me & wanted to fuck me but I shyed away as I didn't like older men & he was very old & ugly. But like the blonde I couldn't keep my eyes away from that cock. He had me in a sauna several times & it was bliss-he pulled out at first & said I didn't deserve his big cock as I was wingung it hurt & telling him to get slower. After he pulled out I realised my ass felt empty & I felt sorrow as it waa what I really wanted. I kept meeting him until he went back home & hia cum loads did satisfy my heat in my hole so much so I've neced found anyone to quench the deside since. I wish he had poz as now I want it .

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 3:17 PM, Mysteryman10 said:

I remember several old troll, one was a master & urgly as-but he had the biggest cock I fad ever seen or taken 11" truly a mushroom hear & dripping like a faucet. He saw me & wanted to fuck me but I shyed away as I didn't like older men & he was very old & ugly. But like the blonde I couldn't keep my eyes away from that cock. He had me in a sauna several times & it was bliss-he pulled out at first & said I didn't deserve his big cock as I was wingung it hurt & telling him to get slower. After he pulled out I realised my ass felt empty & I felt sorrow as it waa what I really wanted. I kept meeting him until he went back home & hia cum loads did satisfy my heat in my hole so much so I've neced found anyone to quench the deside since. I wish he had poz as now I want it .

Hot , like that !

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...