Bugchaser In Twin Cities Dec 6-9, Lkg 4 Toxic Seed To Gift Me

Conversion  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Ways Should It Be Done To Me In MSP?

• Anon walk in scene, blindfolded with ass up, hand the top a condom which he tosses, then spits on his cock and rams it rough into my tight hole, he gets verbal and pervy, tearing my hole up and pinning me down to take his toxic poz loads deep
    • Blindfolded, jockstrap and harness on... as up or in a sling, my host then leads anon guys in all different kinds... he tells them how I'm the party toy for all of them to enjoy... and to plant as much cum deep into my tight ass with their charged...
    • Twisted Poz Pnp Pig hosts me, chems me up by force to where I'm a dirty mindless cumwhore and then offers me up to all pervs and takes vid to humiliate me
    • An older full blown AIDS Daddy, strips me down and tells me how he's going to make me one of his special rawcumslut sons and I'll be loved by him and shown off to others to make him proud. Then he starts in on my hole slowly, making me please h...
    • All of the above

Mnversguy81 on barebackrt, need to either bus to your place or get picked up. Rode down with friends, staying right off of Hwy 169 and Cedar Park Rd. Lkg for a host to put my ass  to use at his place or at the Warehouse party, or a twisted perv to go online and pimp me out to anon men that pick me up on the street or in the parking lot, and take me wherever... use me along the way then drop me at another's...

Lkg to have vid taken of my tight neg hole getting torn up by a spit-lubed raw poz cock, while restrained... being told what a sick horny fag I am, and since I was such a dumbfucking slut for cum, that he's going to give my hole what it's asking for and convert it with hot toxic loads to turn me into a dirty poz cumslut to be used anytime anywhere, and eager to please dirty diseased cocks and keep my hole getting bugged up more and more...

One on one is fine, or a neg guy that is just turned on by the fantasy is more than welcome to set something pervy up, for that he can watch me peform his dark desires...

Up for meeting up in a public area, rest room or parking garage, or stairway for a risky anon raw pump and dump.

Let me know.post-3109-0-09542000-1417873279_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

Here are a few from Minneapolis area:   All4Oneand14Fun---POZ,   freeshipping---POZ,   bobomsp---DO NOT CARE,   slave4bb---DO NOT CARE,   dometilliamgooey---POZ,   Johnsmpls---POZ,   thickdickpinkhole---POZ.   

I hope this helps you some.

• 2 weeks later...