Mlo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
47 minutes ago, Jericho said:

How come a lot of the story is missing for me?

I thought the same thing. For some reason, the text blends into the background. Starting at the top, left click and hold down the mouse button, then drag it down the page, and you can see the text.

1 hour ago, montanaborn said:

I thought the same thing. For some reason, the text blends into the background. Starting at the top, left click and hold down the mouse button, then drag it down the page, and you can see the text.

I looked into the problem and seem to have fixed it.  It seems to be related to rich text vs plain text formatting.  Weird.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Part 2

The next morning I woke up and noticed that my brother still hasn’t gotten back home. I hoped into the shower and herd a knock on the door “sorry James I really have to take a piss” I replied “sure you can piss but only after you take mine on your face” within a second he was in the shower with me fully hard. “get on your knees” and he obeyed I let out a nice big Stream of piss all over his face and he opened his mouth and started swallowing! “You like that bud!” “I always wanted to try it” good boy I replied. Now I was fully hard “why don’t you finish the job” and he started to blow me after a few mins I forced my cock as deep as it would go and face fucked him blowing my load down his throat he had no choice but to swallow it. “Darn it that was hot” he said. I was finished in the shower slapped his ass “clean yourself up” and I left. As I got dressed I noticed a pair of dereks underwear On his gym beg I picked them up and took a sniff! They were intoxicating the smell of boy cock and Precum! He must of worn these while playing basketball with my brother. The undies  were still a bit damp and I got fully hard again. Derek was done in the shower and now watching me sniff his undies “come in here” I bent him over the dresser and started rimming his hot boy ass. I started licking and biting his ass working my way up his back and biting his neck with my hand I pushed his face back to kiss mine I pushed my tongue deep down his throat! My dick now sliding on his ass cheeks slowly pushing up against his hole “arhhhhh” he let out as I slid the tip of my cock in “condom” he cried! I whisper in his ear but I fucked you bare last night “what!!No how? Are you clean?” I kept him pined down as I slid in deeper “yeah condom broke and I’m poz” I was now fully inside him he did nothing. We herd the front door open as I slid out of his ass he busted his nut all over the dresser picked up his clothes and ran to the washroom. I licked up his cum and put on his undies got ready for work as I was going I  noticed my brother now passed out on the couch guess he partied hard.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

Part 3

if I haven’t told you  yet my names James I’m 6’1 slim but toned I’m 28  been poz since high school. My younger brother just turned 18. I work part time as a hairdresser and light contracting work. After a few hrs at work i got a text from Derek “can we talk” “sure come by my salon” I replied he said he’ll be here in 30 minutes. As I quickly finished up applying my clients hair dye he arrived. I’ve asked him to come in from the back door and head into the basement. Gave my client a coffee and set there timer for 45min and went downstairs. He looked at me and asked “why” “because I just had to breed your ass I knew I was going to as soon as I seen it.” “Why” “because it looked amazing  the way your shorts pressed against ass cheeks and then you pulled them down to show at asss when all I asked was for you to turn around” “and that was an invitation” he asked. “Yes and now you’re free to take any load you want” I noticed his hard dick pressing on his shorts I guess he didn’t have extra underwear. I quickly pulled in front of him and grabbed his cock. “ problem?” He stood quietly I pulled his shorts down and started to make my way down his cock smelled of piss and I began to suck with one hand on his hole. “Turn around” he obeyed and I began to eat his ass out got up and whispered “ you want this cock” no reply I stuck it in him and began to fuck him raw one hand on his shoulder  pushing him deeper towards me the other hand around his nipples I was getting close so I began to fuck him harder with my hand around his mouth So he wouldn’t make too much noise “I’m going to cum do you want it” “yes” he yelled “ok here it cums take this poz load“ I flooded his hole deep within a sec I felt him cum as he squeezed his hole tight against mine cock felt him pulsing as he came all over the floor. “Don’t move I gotta piss” while still hard inside him I took a piss and he took every drop. As I finished my clients timer went off “Good boy now go home” 

part 4 for derricks revenge? 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7