The Day I Pozzed My Brother's Friend

Mlo

Part 4 Dereks revenge

After leaving James salon I was very angry, angry at myself for letting him fuck me raw again. I kept thinking why did it turn me on so much having his cum n piss up my ass!. Still being hung over I thought The best cure was to drink some more. I texted My Bud and he agreed and said he’ll Uber us some alcohol as the legal drinking age in Canada is 19 and the Uber drivers never ask for ids. I felt kinda funny walking I guessed it was James piss. Lucky for me there was a near by washroom by the park. It was empty inside and I went into the Stall to push out his piss and cum. As I pulled up my pants someone walked  I heard him unzip and take a piss. I made my way to the sink to wash my hands and we made eye contact he had  brown hair muscular build under armour shorts and t-shirt . I noticed him rubbing his semi hard cock he then  nodded and walked into the stall looking right in my eyes and I followed. He whispered I don’t have much time he quickly grabbed my ass and asked “do you bottom” “yes” I replied he got a condom from his wallet and turned me around   spitting on his hands he started fingering my hole. “Oh you’re really tight won’t last to long” I thought to myself how could I still be tight I got fucked earlier. He stated pushing his cock into me deeper and deeper fucking me harder and harder. “Dad are you finished im going to the swings” he slid out “almost done”  I didn’t notice his wedding ring. Got me so turned on knowing I’m getting fucked by this hot daddy cock!  In a public washroom with his kid waiting outside he started pushing his 8 “ uncut cock back into me with one shove I heard a snap “shit condom broke I’m so close “ “fuck me daddy” I cried out  that’s all it took he was now fucking me bare “I’m going to cum arhhhhhh” I felt  his cock cum  inside me I felt every pulse “thanks” he said and he left i pulled up my shorts and made my way to my friends house. As I arrived my friend was in the pool he already had a couple of beers. I grabbed a beer and jumped in “sup bro did you fuck that girl” I asked “nah she wasn’t that easy” he replied we started laughing and played some pool basketball. As it got dark we went inside and started to play fortnite i was amazing he sucked. “Every time you loose you gotta drink dude” after a wile I asked “where’s Derek?” “He usually hits the gym or bar after work” Dereks brother started getting very tipsy “one more shot” we took the last shot and  he passed out. I sent Derek a text “where are you” a sec later “on my way home” “your borthers gone out with that girl I’m here alone” ......  “you want my cock again don’t you!” “Yes Im drunk going to pass out  you walk in and fuck me” “you got it” I carried dereks bother back to the bedroom and waited for him. The door opened its pitch dark in the room I had taken out the light bulbs. He was now fully lubed and started fuckin “you’re so tight take that cock slut” he was thrusting harder and harder “I’m going to breed you again take this poz load arghhh” I now jumped out from the closet “wtf who did I just fuck” I turned on the side table light  “your bother”

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, rapazsolitario said:

It got a little confusing because Derek is telling his side, but he was talking about James and he said Derek. But you are Derek.

I gotta edit not sure how

Edited by Mlo

5 hours ago, Mlo said:

Should I? Any ideas where the story should go?

Maybe have Derek hooking up with his friend, spreading his seed to his other buddies.....maybe more on the cruising in the toilets by both Derek and James' brother

• Moderators
On 3/18/2021 at 9:46 AM, Mlo said:

Because I can’t seem to edit Derek got the idea to text James and set him to fuck his own brother 

Moderator's Note: Send me a PM with the edits that you need made, and I will make them. 

• Downvote 1

• 3 months later...