Strangers

hamser

The music is loud… some techno shit… not good not bad… I try to look like I belong in this place… I do not know the language but who cares… I am not here for the talking. In fact the more anonymous the better… I am a traveler. I am staying  in this city  for three nights and I intend to make the best of it… The moment I arrived I went to the hotel, jumped in the shower, cleaned inside- out, wore my worn out fuck jeans,  no under wear, took my poppers in hand… and here I am in a bar at the center of the gay neighbourhood drinking my beer and gathering my strength to go downstairs where I know is the darkroom…  I am not invisible… I am tall 6.3 black hair, moustache, with the confidence  of an Alpha  Top … Well I used to .. in my old days… Alas… not any more… now I know what I am … I am a cumdump… the men who like to breed a real man cunt, sure they have a good time with me… but again some not… no big deal… that’s is life… and I am OK with it…  I usually smile, I say “I do not fuck… I like to get fucked and I only do bareback…” And when I say it I smile so no hurt feelings… And most of the guys are Ok with that. So life goes on… And the path of my life brought me here in this seedy leather bar. I see people look at me try to figure out what is the story behind my Mediterranean poker face… But none approaches and I approach no one either. Second beer… The bartender takes the tip with the smile. Europeans do not tip bartenders.

“The fun is downstairs” he said in English.

“I know” was my answer. No more talk…  I went back to my corner. A man around his 50’s was standing opposite of me. Tall maybe a bit taller than me… Beard… Stocky… Nordic…  In leather.  Intense eyes. He is drinking his beer slowly. Looking at me… I took the challenge and I returned back the glance with the same intensity. His eyes showed nothing. He was good… A silent hunter.  That is OK with me… I can wait… I won’t make the first move. If  there is any kind of invitation it has to be from his part. That is the rules of the game. And I was right. He approaches me first.

“Boy I need to piss… come downstairs…  Now!!!”

Yeap, he read me right.

I followed him downstairs… he took a turn right to one of the booths…  waited in the open door. I came closer. He kissed me… He knew how to kiss… Not soft not hard,  but with dominance… I felt the taste of the beer.  He took my hand and put it at his open fly… Damn… uncut and thick … the way I like it… Not soft but not hard either… He didn’t touch my cock at all… put his hand under trying to find my hole… He found the target easily….

“I’d love to piss in your hole…”

“Go for it…” was my answer….

“Let’s find the sling”…

We went thru the dark corridors… Men in the basement were walking  back and forth from one wall to the other  like ghosts…  Hunting… for the next pray… for the next cock… for the next ass… I read their minds… They knew I was his… and with his walk in front of me he left no doubts … I was his… There was the sling… unoccupied…

Didn’t take me long to take my trousers off… put it on the sling and lay on it…

Took his lube… spread it around my hole then all over  his thick tool…
I was hard… but he stil hadn’t touch my cock.. I was not given permission to touch it either … 

Took my poppers out…..  Nice buzz… He took his too… and then I felt his cockhead pressing my spinster…  

“Ready boy?”
I loved the way he pushed it in… It hurt a bit but it was a nice kind of pain. My eyes locked in his…

“Here it comes…” he said and then I felt it… Warm piss in my hole…  And his eyes still there locked in mine. And yes a slight smile.  There was another buzz … Damn chem piss…. My favourite kind….

“I love chem piss… “ I heard my self whispering while he still kept steel in my ass…

“You like slamming boy?” he asked.

“I love slamming Sir, but I cannot handle the needle myself… “ I said…

“Good… I love slamming my boys…. Do you want  to be my boy for tonight BOY?”  How sweet of him… he was still pissing in my ass and slowly started to slide his thick cock inside my sloppy ass… He looked like he cared..

“Yes, Sir.... I can be anything you want me to be…” was all I said. And I meant it.

“Do you want to be my slam whore for  tonight boy?”

So strange hearing a man calling me “Boy”… and somehow I felt a kind of peace in me…

“Yes, Sir! I trust you…”

He started fucking me faster…

“You like my dick?”  he asked.

“Love your dick Sir” I answered back and I meant it.

“Do you like my piss in you?” soft voice… taunting me.. teasing me…

“Yes, Sir although I make a mess”…

“No worries… we are not done yet… I will deliver the deed first... and then some more…  we are not in a hurry… Are you in a hurry?” he was fucking me slowly… but not in the way to breed… just the way to feel my wetness inside me… and take the pleasure I was giving him…

“No Sir, I am not in a hurry… I am your boy for tonight…”

He smiled… nice teeth…. I liked that he was not afraid to smile… Most Tops don’t smile… I guess part of the mask… I don’t complain. I wear my masks as well… but this time I was Ok… I felt safe being a cumdump in a sleazy bar offering my ass to a complete stranger, talking English in an equal heavy accent as mine…  And I meant it... I was his boy for tonight… That was clear in my mind…

“You know what I want right now?” he asked again with his smooth whisper…

“What?”

“ A nice slam!”

“Here?”

“Yessssss while I am fucking you… Do you trust me?”

My logic said no… but fuck logic… I took another big sniff from the poppers and instead of an answered I offered him my arm…

“Good boy… “ was all he said…

From one of his pockets he took one point…  without taking his cock off from my ass he found the vein and I felt a small prick… He was good… I knew I was in good hands… I saw how he registered the point, the slight  draw back of the blood entering the needle and then he pushed it all in…

“There you go boy… fly away…”

I heard my self coughing a bit… and then the buzz came like a wave… an electric wave … like flying… I felt like a leaf… ready to surrender on the wind… yes I was moving but it was the motions of the fucking…

“Yes… be my slam whore”….

And the fucking became more intense…. He started to speak in his own language… Norwegian maybe? I didn’t care… I was lost in space… I felt poppers in my nostrils… He ordered me to breathe… And then he took four big snorts…  The real fucking started…. He was close…

“Look at me whore” he demanded…

I looked at him … he was so beautiful… and like an invisible mirror I saw I was beautiful in his eyes, as well… I was where I was born to be… In a sleazy bar getting fucked and slammed by a stranger….

“Ready for my poz load, Boy? Beg for my Poz load…. “

“Give me your Poz load” I said.

“Louder!!!!”

He screamed…

“GIVE ME YOUR POZ LOAD” I heard my voice screaming…
That was all he wanted to hear….

And he gave it to me… With a bark … Like a wolf…  like a tortured  demon, he unleased
 in full force his seed deep in me… The noise of the sling was our only music... and then there was nothing else but our breaths… the ship finally came to port after a fight with the storm… I felt his hands on my lips… I sucked his fingers… tasted his cum and piss and my ass juice… nice… then I felt his hand on my hair… gentle touch… so unexpected... so out of place... so right...

“Thank you” he said…

“Thank you “ I answered back…

“Let’s get some water… We are not done yet… “

Then I knew he was a man of his words… I was his Boy for the night… And the night was not done yet…

• Like 9
  • Upvote 48
  • Piggy 3

After we came up from the dark basement  I asked  from my Norwegian friend his permission to go to the bathroom where I emptied my ass from the chem piss and the cum Then cleaned myself a bit. I was still buzzing from the earlier slam… in a good way…

He was waiting for me at the same spot where we first met with two bottles of beer. He had bought the drinks… How nice of him.  

“Drink… it is not water but it is good enough” he said.

“Beer is just fine….Thank you ”

“Your name?” he asked. I told him. He didn’t say his…

“You will call me Sir”.

“Yes sir” it is all that I said.

“You live here?”

“No Sir, I am here for three days…  I am a sex tourist… I travel for only one reason… to get fucked…”

“So was it any worth spending your money in hotels and plane tickets so far?”

“No major complaints Sir… in fact you were my first for tonight and the best…”

“You want more cocks?”

“I am a cumdump Sir, I want cum… From you, from others… from anyone… But I really like your company… In fact I like everything on you Sir… And I guess I am too bold to say this but I guess it is the Tina that talks … and the beer”.  I felt my face blushing…

“You are too smart for a cumdump….”  he said and drank some more of his beer…

“Is that a problem Sir?” I started feel uneasy…

“No, it is good, as long as you know your place, you show me respect… and you talk less… Are you still thirsty?” he saw my empty now bottle…

“Yes, Sir… I know my place and yes, Sir I am still thirsty…”

“Kneel!”

I looked him in the eye…  Blue and grey eyes… Devils’ eyes… Mephistopheles’s kind of eyes… That was a test or what… The time has stopped… I knew my place… I kneeled… My mouth on the height of his zipper… He took his heavy thick uncut cock out and put in my mouth… I tasted my ass juices and piss… and some soap somewhere behind the foreskin…  My mouth was full… I felt his piss down my throat… Damn I was thirsty indeed…. Didn’t care about the men watching me… My whole “me” was in the right spot… I wouldn’t change it for anything. Kneeling in front this Viking giant, drinking his nectar, submitting my will to his needs. What a view… Him standing above me…. I felt the envy of the other patrons… In fact I felt proud. Proud to be his whore… I felt the last of his drops. I was ready to stand up when I felt his hand on my shoulder… Two more pair of feet in front of me… Another cock… A black one this time… A 60 year old leather man… Big bush of mustache… and a cock in hand… Soft… but at least an 8 incher…

“Drink” My Viking ordered…

And I did… I drank and drank… until he was done… I felt a tap on my head….

He said something that it had to be close to the “Good boy”… and before having time to re-adjust my knees… another cock was in front of my lips…

Another man… another cock… 45 chubby black hair… hairy and with the thickest cock I ever saw…. I took my man’s silent permission…  He nodded his head encouraging me drink… this time the taste of the piss was bitter… I was not to complain… I was in piss fag’s heaven… And once again I didn’t let any drop get wasted… Yes… Sir, was proud of me… He helped me get up… And then he kissed…. I felt his tongue entering my mouth… He tasted the other men’s piss … and kissing me he was telling me in his own way that it is Ok to be a piss fag… a whore… and a slam cumdump… because that was exactly what he wanted me to be…

“Thank you Sir” I said….

He looked at me … these Blue and Grey eyes again… and somehow the whole energy changed… my eyes became watery… tears watery… Not many times I find someone to allow me to see the real depth of his eyes… He did… and then I knew that I was so transparent… I could see my loneliness, my strength, my Erebus…. the deepest dark in me… so deep that it was almost comfortable… Nothing better to embrace the darkness and find a pair of Blue and Grey eyes to say to you that sometimes there is tenderness in the shadows…

“It is time for your second slam… Go down to the sling.. make your self comfortable… I am going to fix the point and I will be down in a few minutes… Spread your legs and take this…”

He gave me his blue handkerchief.

“This time I want you blindfolded… Now go… “

And I went…  Shadows of men wandering back and forth back and forth… My kind of men… My tribe… I took my jeans off… Kept my leather vest… Took my poppers out from my sock and I laid on the sling.. Put the blindfold like I was told to… and I waited….

When you do not see… when you feel exposed and offering your hole to men that you do not see or care how they look like… when you are becoming the whore your are destined to be… a cum hole … a nothing… a true cumdump… then and only then you feel the real strength… the reason behind all this hunger… then and only then you become invincible…

I heard footsteps they stopped… someone felt my hole… there was some lube spread… and then a finger… It burnt…. A booty bump… and then a cock head… not my Viking’s cockhead… It was a slow fucking… More steps… Another cock… this time a cut cock… placed in my mouth… two cocks in two holes…. No faces… no talk… Sound of poppers… the man I was sucking gave me some… and then continued fucking my throat…. I was start losing my self… Nice… and then more steps… I recognized his walk… Next to me… he took my arm… a tourniquet around … he found the vein easily.. a wet cotton… and then a prick… How smooth his push of Tina in my bloodstream…  took the tourniquet off and then bam…. The cough came… it was stronger this time….  I started to float…

“Thank you “ it is all I said…. And I went back to the cock sucking…

The man who was fucking me started to speed up…. And he gave it to me… with a howling…. And stayed till he found his breath… and then went…  My Viking put his finger in my cummy hole and gave it to me to taste it… the man I was sucking took his place… More poppers… for him and for me… It didn’t last long… He came hard… and then came back to my mouth to clean him… I did… What a tasty cock… and then left…

I heard the sound of the tourniquet… My Vikkng was ready to slam himself…. I heard all of his preparations. I felt his concentration in the dark… He put his cock in me… and then he pushed the point… took it off and coughed… How nice to feel your man in your ass the moment he is losing himself…

He started to fuck… yes… That was a real fuck… sliding in my already cummy ass…

I was his slam whore… That was all what I was… I was a cumdump the last level of a whore… But at that very moment I knew I was the strongest of all…. I was the chosen one…

He was fucking me for at least an hour… he came in me twice… and pissed in me once more…  I was hearing steps coming and go… some of them put their cocks in my ass… a couple of them pissed on me… But the never claimed my ass from him…. They knew that something specially was happening between me and Him… And the hunters know to respect when something extraordinary happens….

When we went back to the bar we were both with the smile…

One more round of beers… I bought them this time… Not much talk… Just happy and comfortable… his finger in my cummy hole while he was drinking his beer…

I knew things were coming to an end… The dawn was close…

He read my mind….

“You are not going anywhere” he said… “You are coming with me… “

“To Where?” I asked… My place to fix some more points and then to the sauna….

“Yes Sir”…

“Mephistopheles is still horny” he said and smiled…

Damn … these Blue and Grey eyes…  how I could resist….  I went to take my coat and off the Bar we went…  Almost morning…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 38
  • Piggy 1