What Does It Feel Like To Be Gangbanged?

Okay, so here's the problem.  My gamgbang was 12 tops and me.  When they're waiting there turn, they're frequently online, on their phones, or start partying.  So I had 12 tops, but I think I only got 5 left ads.  I did get a few fists however.

Watched lots of video about hot gangbang.  i never hold a gangbang before even though I want. I'm curious what it feel like to be gangbanged. It seems that there gonna be lots of pain if u take 10 guys' dicks without rest.

• Upvote 1

The best place for what you want is a bathhouse, sex club or sex party. Trying to arrange a gang bang on your own rarely works out. How does it feel to be fucked by multiple guys...generally pretty fuckin' good. You may not make it past two or three guys the first few times, however, once you know how to open up, you'll be able to handle more guys. I like poppers as I become a total slut using them. Also if the first couple guys drop their load in your hole, it will be easier to take more cock as their cum becomes lube.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 15

Guest ff-whole

yes, I had my gangbang in a gay sauna in Santiago, Chile. sometimes it takes a while but you walk around the dark areas or in the steamroom which is my favorite place. I had a couple of dicks there and went up to the dark cruising area... there was a little action but I bent over on one of the benches, towel over my head, and then I felt the groping. not long after that a dick shoved into me. like said, once there is cum in you, it starts to get easier... and one after the other is fucking me and more people come watching and/or fucking me. it was great.

I don't know how many exactly fucked me and how many loads I had but I think maybe 7 maybe less.

I went many days and at one time I think I had about 10 and a good fist stirring all that cum around. saw the fister in another club where he let the masseuse fist him and me at the same time...

never had a gangbang elsewhere but at a club/sauna.

Edited by ff-whole

Guest faggot hole

Being ganged doesn't necesarily have to be painful.  A lot depends on whether you are fighting it or just accepting it.  A true bottom slut will open up, accept the loads and relish in being used.  True, after taking a number of loads, your cunt will be sore and tender, and you'll walk kinda funny, but that will quickly pass, and the more experience you have taking multiple loads, the less often even this after-effect will happen. 

Once you understand that this is your role in life, your purpose, what you were created for, you will come not only to accept being ganged, but to see it as life affirming.  Then it is not a matter of pain or discomfort, but of pure pleasure and joy.  Just as a surgeon must experience exhiliration coming out of the operating room knowing he has saved his patient's life, a true bottom slut comes away from being ganged with the utter satisfaction of knowing he has the ability to give countless men pleasure merely by doing hat he was born to do.

I have been gang banged a few times. Best was at Steamworks. I must have had 12 tops unload in my ass. After the first two it is easy.you hole is open and full of cum.no problem with guys going in after that. I was in asking. After that there was a huge puddle of cum on the floor that had dropped out of my ass

• Upvote 4

been GB'd a couple of times, setting up one for yourself is a disaster. Bathouse is easiest, got GB's by 9 guys in pittsburgh once. The other times a buddy set it up with 3 of his buddies and a few from CL. I think it was 10 or 11 guys. None were painful at all. You need to be properly cleaned out and completely ready for it mentally. It can get boring i guess after x amount of guys pounding away on you but i loved every second of it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Although I've organized gang-bangs at home, they are definitely more likely to succeed at a sauna. But of course, a lot depends on the bottom. Young slutty bottoms are in more demand so a guy in his 20's has a better chance to get tops and organize a successful gang-bang than a guy in his 50's, 60's and older. My gang-bang experiences were in my 40's with a max of 5 tops.

I had to put some rules in the GBs at home because I didn't want other guys who came over to be bottoms. I wanted my hole and their cocks only, but also because it was my home I did not want any "accidents" with bottoms who don't clean themselves properly. Guys understood that I was to be the only bottom and the reason made sense to them. Gang-bangs with only two tops ware a lot of fun, taking turns fucking me while making out with each other. My ideal GB is when guys take turns fucking and then they cum one right after each other: as one pulls out the other goes into my creamed hole.

At the saunas GBs are just spontaneous and it's usually accomplished by leaving the door of the room open while one guy fucks you. To spice things up I use special clothing and signs with hot messages. By the way, being fucked more than once at the sauna and taking a few loads is not a gang-bang. To be a GB more than one guy has to be fucking me while the others watch and take turns. I once took 12 loads at a sauna but I never considered that to be a gang-bang.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 5 weeks later...