What Does It Feel Like To Be Gangbanged?

It's fucking awesome. I'm addicted to the feel of raw dick and cum filling my ass.

Also, it's hotter once you get into being used as a hole and behind degraded. I love being used by multiple guys.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

I always roll on MDMA for huge group action and it feels wonderful. It doesnt make you horny just super happy like you get every time you crush on a new guy, and receptive to other people and ideas, and really sensitive to touch. Nothing like having a lot of guys worshiping every part of your body when youre rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

For me being gangbanged is great. My ex used to organise my gangbangs but since I have been single I generally just go to a venue - usually Headquarters here in Sydney to the naked party and take whatever cock is offered to me. A top organised a gangbang for me in a hotel a few months back - I took 14 cocks throughout the evening and then he fucked me again when it was all over. Yes, you get a bit sore, but it is a nice soreness and your mancunt can get a bit puffy for a while - but it reminds you of what you are - a cock whore and there for the pleasure of men and to take their seed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not sure if its a True GangBang.

4 buds I have sex with have taken turns Fucking Me until each guy has pumped out multi loads of Cum.

The Hottest part to me is when a guy Cums then the next uses the Cum as Lube!!

I do want to get 5-10 Hot Young Guys to GangBang me sometime!

Edited by hotfunguyunc
  • Upvote 8

Closest I've come to a gang bang was when a guy who was supposed to let me suck him came in and pushed me down and fucked me, he was holding me down and finishing when I noticed a pair of feet on either side of my head and this new guy said, hurry up, it's my turn, right as the first one nutted.  I didn't know he had brought a buddy who followed him in until just then.  he pulled out and then held me down for his friend to do the same, though he made his friend wear a condom.

What did it feel like?  Humiliating knowing you don't even get a choice who fucks you and painful and al ittle scary.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately bath houses or saunas are not available in my area but parties are. Usually 15 to 20 guys, all types and sizes. If the party lasts long enough I have been used at least 12 to 15 times at each. Always raw, never ask, still negative........

Guest cumdrainer4u

Fantasy of many and I have fulfilled it many times! Last weekend I had a gang bang of fisters fisting me and fucking me too while i was in asling. Very hot cocks all around me sucking on them watching them stick their cocks inside me one after another and sometimes two cocks inside me at once and yes even a hand and a cock inside me. I was sore for a week after this but very happy and hope to do it again

Nothing like it, LOVE the feeling of a guy filling my ass with cum and after pulling out the next guy slides in and uses the greatest feeling lube their is CUM....  also love when a guy pulls out and sprays my hole and the next guy fuck it all in to my hole....

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

qXZ7g31m.jpg coonbuum.jpg

I went to a pretty big bareback sex party this winter.

It was in 2-bedroom hotel suite, and at its full capacity, there were easily 50-60 guys in the place.

Picture a living room full of bags and clothes, piles of fresh towels for the tops, and moaning coming from each corner of the room.

I was one of the 'designated' bottoms - getting there early, helping set up and I could spend the night there.

Not much sleep of course.

Party started at 8 PM. At 3 AM I was still getting pounded as the place started to empty out.

There were some slower moments throughout the night, but for the most part, it was non-stop fucking.

It was still the sluttiest, most thrilling experience I had so far.

If things go well, your hole is not sore, it's just really open, wet and sloppy - exactly how most tops liked it.

I didn't count how many loads, but I remember at least twenty or so guys/faces fucking me.

If the tops are taking turns and fucking hard, you lose track of time easily after 10 minutes.

It's a very deep and raw feeling - almost animalistic. Hard to explain fully.

Whoever is fucking you also doesn't matter anymore. You just feel the cocks, one after the other.

Some guys told me that's why they like blindfolds - something I might try next time.

You feel degraded, slutty, objectified and you accept that you're basically just two holes on all fours for the night.

I've been telling a lot of guys, tops and bottoms, that being a bareback cum dump bottom is like climbing a sexual Everest.

I think it's one of the most masculine / raw / sexual thing you can experience, despite whatever names some guys might call you (slut or boy).

Edited by jtonic
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 18

Guest ff-whole

Exactly as @jtonic describes it... Excellent description...

It feels like climbing the sexual mt. Everest... I didn't have that large of a gangbang yet but if anybody or group is in my area or vacationing here, call on me and you will not be disappointed.

I get gangbanged pretty regularly, if you define a gangbang as three or more guys taking turns using me. It usually happens at a bath house. Either I am on the floor in a dark room, I am in my room or someone else's room, or I am on the fuck bench or in the sling. It usually happens serendipitously. Eventually enough guys come buy and start using me. Usually they last for less than 30 minutes, but a few times they last longer. It's pretty obvious that you can join in when someone else is using me. Some of the guys recognize me and know I am a cumdump whore. I am also always in chastity, have a few slutty piercings, etc. It's pretty obvious what I am, so that helps. And if I blow a guy, I always stick out my ass, so other guys know I can take it from both ends. One guy will fuck me from behind, and other guys will watch. Then when one of the guys is done using me, someone else steps up. Next thing you know, you're in a gangbang. 

I have also had a gangbang in a hotel, when guys just happen to show up at the same time, and it turns into a gangbang. Again, serendipitously. 

Occasionally, a Dom Top will get a bunch of guys together to use me. These are basically the only gangbangs I have that aren't serendipitous. It only works because he knows the guys and knows whether they're be somewhat reliable. 

I love gangbangs. I love the attention. I love how sloppy, loose, and gaping my hole gets. Gangbangs are probably my all time favorite thing to do sexually. :)

• Upvote 1