imaginethat01

What follows is true. This happened about 3 weeks ago (November 2014). Enjoy. I did.

I am 22, 5'7, 120 pounds.  I am bisexual, but only in the sense that two or three times a year I find myself craving cock enough to "go through with it."  My first hookup was when I was several years earlier.  I connected with a 30 year old guy through gay.com.  We got together and he ruined me in his car.  From that point on it was only a matter of time, I guess.

I have long been a member of A4A, and until recently I thought that was the only place to look for dirty minded 40+ top daddies, who are, to be honest, my top interest.  I like being treated like a boy slut by men old enough to be my father.

I had met a few here and there, enough to learn how to properly shave my entire body, to fast for two days before sex, how to clean myself out perfectly. I even managed to find a 65 year old who lived a few miles from me and became, until recently, a regular fuck buddy, but a few weeks ago, after reading a story on breeding.zone, I decided to give BBRT a try.  

At first I wasn't sure if I should really put myself out as it seemed as if most of the guys were poz, but then the flood of older men in my area wanting to push their bare cocks into me kept me coming back.  One guy in particular caught my attention, and led to the story that follows.  Again, I have made no embellishments.  This is true.

We exchanged messages for a couple weeks.  He was 50 whereas I was 22.  I'm certain looking back that I must have been a cut of fresh meat on BBRT - skinny smooth twinks who love older tops, bareback sex, anonymous connections, glory holes, groups, and, what I now know caught his attention, stealth role-play.

While I am by no means a bugchaser as the word 'stealth' might lead you to believe, I do go absolutely wild when I imagine a total stranger filming me as I take his condom covered cock up up my ass, only to have him take it off and 'force' me down and pump his cum deep in my ass while I beg him not to.  My second fantasy is to meet a total stranger who has, without my knowledge, posted an ad online for anonymous tops to come fuck 'his boy'.  Finally, I get off on the idea of being filmed doing any and all these things.  I told him all this.  I didn't know it at the time, but I as I wrote to him I was writing my own story.

I had planned the hookup for weeks, even before I met him.  I knew what I wanted and I knew I would find it.  The only question was 'Who did I think could get me closest to making my fantasies come true?'  This guy, however, fit the bill perfectly.  He wrote me as if from his first message I was his boy, showing me photographs of another twenty-something year old guy for whom he had arranged a bareback gang bang.  He also had a studio-quality video camera and also mentioned a small 'dungeon' in his basement, but it seemed as if he wanted to keep it for a surprise as he didn't provide any photographs.

He did, however, show me his perfect seven inch cock.  Had he been any bigger I might not have gone through with it as I've been fucked enough times to know that I can't handle much more than a seven inch dick.  The rest of the package was equally appealing:  he was a leather daddy type, not quite a biker but bald with a goatee, slightly stocky sporting a shaved cock and balls.  I get off on that.

He offered to host a week in advance, which made it the following Friday, instructing me to show up at 8:00 PM.  He also told me to do exactly as he said, and in exchange for which he would "Make your wildest fantasies come true."  I remember when he first said those words I made sure to tell him that if he ever did invite total strangers to use me, they would have to use condoms.  He could fuck me bare, and I would take his load anywhere he wanted to put it, but I was clear headed at the time and drew a line between fantasy and reality.  I don't remember exactly what he said but whatever it was, it worked.

Now let me preface this by saying I would never list "party" in a hookup ad because of what I think it implies. There are too many people who are hardcore into things like tina for me to feel comfortable with associating myself with that group.  However, on this particular occasion I had procured a healthy amount of molly from a friend, and had every intention of rolling my way through the best raw fucking of my life.  I took two points before I got in the shower, and an hour later, as I was finishing up, I started to realize just how much fun I was about to have. I spent some time playing with my hole, making sure I was ready.  I probably enema to an unhealthy extent, but it's critical to me that I am as clean on the inside as a human being can be.  Finally finished, and pushing those last minute jitters out of my mind, I ate two more points, tucked six more into my sock, and hopped into the car.

His house was in the suburbs of Denver, not too far but remote enough that no one would care what went on there.  He opened the door and pulled me inside by the back of my neck.  He was smoking a cigar.  I was trembling uncontrollably.  The molly had set in and I knew in a matter of minutes I would be doing some of the dirtiest things imaginable.

"Good boy" he said, as he lead me down a dark staircase into a room flooded with red light.  What I saw was entirely new to me.  I have never been to a bathhouse or sex club, but after spending a night in this man's basement, maybe that isn't true.  The room was about 20x20.  Carpeted.  The first thing that caught my eye was a large camera on a tripod in the corner.  I had never seen a camera that large before.  In the center of the room was a very nice king size bed.  Other than two side tables that I'm sure were only there to hold the lube, condoms, and handcuffs I saw, the room was empty, but felt complete.  This place was made for forbidden sex.

"Strip," he ordered as he left me in the center of the room, returning to the tripod. I obeyed as he asked "What are you going to do tonight?"

"Anything you tell me to."

"Anything?"

I hesitated for a moment, still unsure of what I had gotten myself into. "Yes."

Just as I finished taking off the last of my clothes, he pulled out his phone with a devious looking grin, took a photo of me, and sent what was either a lengthy text message or many short ones.

[Master filming his boy take loads in private dungeon NOW]

My little boy needs cum from total strangers. Perfect hole. Send face and cock for daddy.  PLAY ALONG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...