Deleted Xtube Videos Are Not Actually Deleted

asdf123

I want to make an informative topic to all your pervs.

Deleted videos on xtube are NEVER actually deleted. They are deleted from the site, yes... But the host to where xtube actually uploaded the videos keeps them.

I have about 174 videos on my favorites.... About 30 of them are deleted.

Last night, xtube had a glitch and I was able to watch ALL of the deleted videos I have on my favorites. ALL of them. I guess they fixed the glitch because I can't access the videos anymore.

Anyways - I wanted to make this post to inform everyone.... If and when xtube have the glitch again, make sure you myvidster it :-)

OR.... If someone on here knows alot about coding, maybe you can try or learn how to access that. I believe the answer is in the sources... But I suck at coding.

Edited by asdf123
  • Upvote 1

If there's a video that is private and you have the link for it, you can still download it! Google "download tube video" and it's like tube share or something that will let you download it.

If that doesn't work, go to myvidster and add the video to your library using the URL. It'll play there for sure ;)