Bareback Berlin

Scottyrim

I have just come back from Berlin. I have to say it lived up to it's reputation as a Gay capital of the world.

The saunas were amazing. If anyone goes, please try the Apollo Splash Club and the Boiler Room are easily the best saunas I have ever seen in the world. The Boiler Room had at least 200 guys in there when I went and you are able to view what guys get up to in the Spa, while in the steamroom, through glass that allows you view what  happens underneath the water.

The sex clubs were amazing and I saw few condoms, so it looked like a barebackers paradise.

What are other peoples experience of Berlin.

• Upvote 2

I have been to past two Folsom weekends.. the parties held there on those weekends were huge full on fuck fests, with guys bent over taking cock after cock, guys even getting fucked whilst ordering a drink at the bar. All the bars have "back rooms" which become very busy on the party weekends.

• Upvote 1

I've never seen anyone use condoms in Berlin. I like the bar Bull. Think I should try out Apollo Splash Club next time I go, i.e. in March.

Hotels in Berlin are cheap compared to other big cities in Western Europe, just slightly more expensive than in Eastern Europe. I've been to Berlin 4 times the last two years.

• Upvote 1

I've been there for Folsom. Very nice. I prefer to hit the bars and the backrooms. I've tried a few of those bb parties. They are too crowded for my tastes, too hot temperature-wise and there is no possibility to shower - in other words, a perfect environment to score a lot of dick and ass but also a perfect environment to hit the lottery with the various STDs.

• 1 year later...

Hi friends,

I'm planing to go to Berlin in April for the first time. I have no idea about hotel or place to have a nice baresex in there. 

someone can help me, please? 

I'm a brazilian guy living in London.

Went to Berlin before christmas. Stayed in a gay hotel in Schoenberg which was very inexpensive and right near all the cruising bars and sex shops. Not a condom in sight for entire time I was there. Definitely high up on my list to visit again and the guys are sexy as fuck.

Re  Berlin Hotel-- I used Kayak and several other sites and kept checking  for rates-- one place- Quentin Design in the Schoeneberg area kept coming up as in the dead center of the city, but about 700 USD for 6 nights. Then, I did a  few click thru's from a tourism site, and landed on Berlin.com and looked at  the hotel link- and scored the room at Quentin for half the price ! Great location-4 doors  to the left of the hotel as you walked out was Scheune bar, directly across from the hotel  on the next block was Mutchmanns ( got fucked 11 times with cum  there my 1st night in the city) TOMs bar was a block away,New Action and Bull were 3 blocks away. Rooms were  decent,with toilet en suite ( handy for hosing out in peace) My room window opened out overlooking a back courtyard/ grassy spot. And there were gay men there,tho it was a very mixed  clientele. JUST a heads up- after taking 11 loads at Mutchmanns,my 1st night, I walked past a pizza place on the corner at 3a and got a couple of slices. Next morning had some vile shits,but assumed it was just travel and jet food. 2 nights later I had a bowl of pasta there, and within 6 hours I had full blown food poisoning,wrecking the rest of my week. Yeah, could have been a cock I sucked too- but the severity and  effects were 110% classic food poisoning. So, have fun, but maybe skip the pizza shop on the corner

• Upvote 1