Bareback Berlin

Scottyrim

• 2 weeks later...

London7 try and go to the Lab on a Friday night. You need to go between 1000pm -1200am. If you don't get in by 1200 you can't get in.

Over 500 guys wall to wall fucking and you can drink at the bar while watching the scenery. Has to be seen to be believed.

Agree with someone who said they got very bad food poisoning. I did as well. Sick for 7 days. Saw doctor yes it was food poisoning. Apparently more common in Berlin for some reason?

Have a great time love Berlin

• Upvote 1

London7 try and go to the Lab on a Friday night. You need to go between 1000pm -1200am. If you don't get in by 1200 you can't get in.

Over 500 guys wall to wall fucking and you can drink at the bar while watching the scenery. Has to be seen to be believed.

Agree with someone who said they got very bad food poisoning. I did as well. Sick for 7 days. Saw doctor yes it was food poisoning. Apparently more common in Berlin for some reason?

Have a great time love Berlin

No eating for me at the Lab. Well, not the eadible kind they serve obviously. I'll go for the action.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I will be in Berlin for the first time next month. I have been following some forums and just like London7, I am dying to go to Lab. My fear now is that I've read a lot about this bouncer that keeps turning guys away. Does this still happen? How do I avoid getting turned away?

Also, what area would you guys recommend I stay? Maybe airbnb or a hotel?

Thanks in advance!

Insatiable- 1st, if you have not booked a room  yet, check out Berlin.com.  When I was over  the last time, I was hunting and hunting a room in the Schoneberg area, one, at Quentin Design Hotel, was about $700 for a 6 night stay, when I went onto the Berlin.com site, I saw the same room for $400 USD . So, while  you may need to hunt and  seek a bit- you  might find a GREAT deal there. And, BTW- the Quentin is a wonderful hotel- gay friendly;ensuite toilet and shower, so no dragging all your douche equipment  down the hall 10 times a  day. Modern  room, but still has that old Europe feel with windows that can be opened and "functional"  room, very modern bathroom. If you look at it on a map- it is right next door to CODE leather and rubber clothing store, across the street from the KitKat Club, 3 doors from Scheune, and 1 block over from Mutchmanns ( had  a really piggy Wednesday night there, BTW- in case you  are looking  for a slut house  Wednesday night_) ONE word of caution- at the corner  from the bar Mutchmanns and just  around the corner from Quentin there is a late night Italian/pizza shop right on the corner--my 1st night in  was a Wed, I was a slut in  Mutchmanns, and  at closing stopped in  and got a small pizza on the way back to the room at 2a. Thur morning I had  the shits, just assumed it was  the jetride over and the beer and cum .Fri evening I went back there and had a bowl of pasta, and within 4 hours I  had full blown food poisoning for  the rest of my stay. If you are smart, you  probably should avoid this place-- there are  other food options

I did LAB on naked  Thursday, and it was amazing ! And I had not even the slightest  rebuke from anyone at the door-- so maybe the original poster had a bad  day himself or the door man was having one, or both  and it just went  up in  a mess.