• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Not on meds. If I'm being honest I'm not really ready to accept that I genuinely am HIV positive. Maybe I'm in shock or denial. Going on meds is stepping into a new reality and changing who i am. I only know I'm poz from two Oraquick tests so I suppose they could be wrong and I guess maybe a part of me is holding out for that hope. I also don't want to hear the lectures and questions from nurses and doctors. I know I'm a chronic fuck up and I don't need to have them re-enforce that message.

i wasn't a chaser, I just didn't care. I guess I was and am fatalistic. I also didn't know better. Sex Ed in my school was a total joke. They said nothing about gay sex, little about HIV and how to avoid it and so kids just had sex without using condoms. By the time I found out about that stuff it was too late, I was used to bareback and hated using condoms so kept on barebacking. 

I had not seen this topic before. I think it should be a very interesting one personally. I`m not poz "yet". But I would like to comment on it. I feel if a guy finds out he is poz  like by a Oraguick test and he feels fine and he is healthy there is no reason to medicate. There are guys out there that are poz and viral who are perfectly healthy. So I feel til the guy starts to get bad results from being poz and needs to go on meds. to stay healthy then yes he should go on meds. to preserve he health. We all want ever body around as long as they can be so we all have more partners to play with. Other wise stay off meds. as long as he can.  Now when it comes to sex with other guys and most importantly neg. guys this is going to be high risk for the neg. guy. Well if the neg. guy does not ask then no need to tell him. If he does ask then I feel the poz guy should tell him and be honest with him. I think it would surprise many of us "if" the neg. guy does ask and you tell him I`m sure some neg. guys would continue and let the poz guy cum in him. We all get caught up in the moment some times and that is ok too. Just a few thoughts hear.  Lets hear what few others think?

9 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

. I also don't want to hear the lectures and questions from nurses and doctors. I know I'm a chronic fuck up and I don't need to have them re-enforce that message.

I am not poz, so I can't directly relate, but if you have a doctor or nurse that gives you any kind of lecture because you're HIV positive, you need to change doctors. It's certainly OK for them to give you advice, but you have a medical condition, not a moral failing. I'm a large guy and I've gotten lectures before from doctors about how I need to lose weight. When they were rational and explained the risks, etc. I responded well. I don't respond well to the insinuation that it's some sort of character weakness. If I sense that, I change doctors. 

Get yourself the help you need. Don't wait too long. It's not worth it. I don't condemn those who like to be "poz, not on meds", etc. But you don't sound like that's what you're looking for.

Guest GoodExercise

I chased.  I stopped meds and labs forever in January 2015 because I want my virus to thrive in me and as many of my sex partners as fucking possible.

Guest BBTV6

As an apparently still negative untested t-girl, I am sure I would agree to an infectious poz load when I am dressed and horney, when my legs are already spread and the guy is stiff and ready to enter me. But it is also OK if he doesn't talk about health, which is what usually happens. So I am ready for it to happen to me any time, also to be stealthed, to accept and enjoy my conversion when it happens, which it surely will.

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, GoodExercise said:

I chased.  I stopped meds and labs forever in January 2015 because I want my virus to thrive in me and as many of my sex partners as fucking possible.

You know how many brother?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2017 at 6:47 AM, GoodExercise said:

GE found me in June 2015.  I wasn't chasing, but I also was never using protection.  No meds.  I'm too proud of mys status for that.  I'm also not going to live in fear of AIDS just because it is one of 1,000 ways to die someday.  

Guest BBTV6
On 5/22/2017 at 9:15 AM, BBTV6 said:

As an apparently still negative untested t-girl, I am sure I would agree to an infectious poz load when I am dressed and horney, when my legs are already spread and the guy is stiff and ready to enter me. But it is also OK if he doesn't talk about health, which is what usually happens. So I am ready for it to happen to me any time, also to be stealthed, to accept and enjoy my conversion when it happens, which it surely will.

I overlooked the question of the topic, namely, who medicates and who doesn't medicate. The answer is that I don't medicate to prevent infection, so I am fully exposed to any infectious seed. It will result in my becoming poz sometime and I will not medicate then either. This is what makes for maximum risk and thrill, knowing how exposed and vulnerable I am with no condoms or medication to protect and save me from my inevitable destiny.