It Only Takes One (Poz) Cock

It was 1983, and the fear of AIDS was everywhere – especially at the baths, where some guys tried to hide their KS lesions and other symptoms while cruising for sex.

I was a college senior just before graduation, not really concerned about getting a disease – just horny as hell to whore my ass out and take as many cocks in my ass as possible in eight hours. But I could see the signs of AIDS on guys cruising the hall, and I did start to wonder if this was worth contracting a virus that would change my life forever – and maybe even end it sooner.

Anyway, it was dark when the first guy came into my room, so I didn’t get a good look at him before he pinned me down, kissed me deeply and began pushing the head of his hard cock against my hole. My hormones were on fire, and I didn’t think twice before spreading my legs, taking a huge hit of poppers and laying back as he slid his raw cock deep inside my guts. I was in heaven!

It was only after a few strokes, when the popper rush began to lift, that I saw the KS lesions on his left shoulder and chest. For a split second I freaked, realizing that his AIDS cock was already leaking precum into my body, and he was well on his way to spewing diseased sperm out of his balls directly into my bleeding ass. But the reality was that I never wanted this fuck was AWESOME and I never wanted it to end, so instead I just pulled him deeply into my guts and shot a huge load without even touching my cock as soon as I felt him trembling and releasing his poison inside me.

After he got off me and left, I could have run to the toilet and shit out his virus in a weak, belated effort to avoid the bug. But there was already another guy waiting outside my door, looking skinny and wasted while stroking his hard dick without a rubber in sight.

My rational side kicked in, and I felt that my ‘cherry’ had already been busted with poz virus growing inside my flesh even as I lay there – so why not? Right then and there, my fate was sealed.

So for there the next eight hours, there was no fear or second thoughts - just bliss - as I took every cock that walked into my room with not even pretending to care about “safe sex.” It only took the first one to open my body, mind and blood system to every raw cock and poz strain that followed that night … and for the rest of my life.

• 1 year later...
On December 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM, TagBoy87 said:

I'm so scared its gonna happen to me... Once you try it you can't go back.

I too fucked raw all through the 80's without condoms.   I am sure I had risks (got fucked by a former Hightower school fab just six months before AIDS KILLED HIM in the early 80's, for example). But, I was not seeking POZ cock and never converted.  But a couple of years ago I started riding POS guys with the desire to get knocked up.  Finally, met my destiny in 2015 when I got converted.

most guys cannot go back once they feel all do the emotions related to POZ fucking.  Freeing, authentic, sensual, hot...mother fucking so,so,fucking hot.....are all ways it is described.  Once you fell all that, you realize what a bunch of controlling bullshit is spewed by the gay hating safe sex nanny state morons have been pumping into your brain.   Their toxic virus of hate is damaging millions.  

I am proudly pro POZ.  THOSE OF US WHO LEAN WHAT THAT REALLY MEANS ARE PREPARED TO ENJOY TO DELIGHTS OF CUM FILLED SEXUAL,ADVENTURE.  the fears are false...drummed into you brain to get you under their control.   Seize the opportunity to define you sexual wants your self.