My Boss And His Friend

I was on A4A today, chatting with this bottom guy, and he mentioned how much he wanted to fuck while at work.  That made me flash back to some good times when I was a wee little cumdump. Didn't even know I was one at the time.  I was about 18.  Working is a fast food steak and hoagie (sandwich) shop.  My uncle had been cornholeing me for a little while now so I knew what I really wanted, but didn't have much guidance..  Until one day, I went to the back of the store, looking for what, I don't remember, but what I found was priceless.  My boss and his friend were back there, just talking and when I entered, they stopped and just looked at me and that look, I will never forget..  It was pure lust, but in a sick sort of way.. My boss was about 6'3 at the time, but had a massive beer gut.  Turned me on big time.  He friend was much smaller.  About 5'9, but very thick built. Both black.  My boss, light skin, his friend, dark..  I had just gotten braces and was still getting adjusted when my bosses friend, "joking" around asked me how wide I could open my mouth, now that I had the braces?  Not catching on right away, I just showed him, by opening real wide.  Hey, I was young. I remember they were very excited about how wide I could open it.  As I flash back, my boss and his friend were slowly luring me into the darker part of the room.. By the time his friend slide his hand down the back of my pants and rubbed my ass hole, I was in the corner, trapped, but blocked by both, who were keeping watch..  Again, my uncle had been fucking me for at least 3 year now, so while it was no surprise to me, it was a great shock when my bosses friend's finger slide right into my wet hole..  All the way in..  Of course, I moaned..  They both just looked at me.. Being a slut and understanding the situation a little better..  I was young, but learning fast..   I had to confess, just enough..  Told them both I just been fucked.  They wanted to know by who, but I just would not let them know.  Really, they didn't care. Mind you, my bosses friend was still fingering my hole all this time and it felt so good.  The place where I worked has an apartment upstairs the boss used to often sleep in.  Nice place.  Full 2 bedroom apartment.  They talked me into meeting them the upstairs apartment, but were smart about it.  There was an alley next to the door leading to the apartment.  They would leave the door unlocked and wanted me to sneak in, coming down the alley, so no one would see.  Was easy for me.  Worked like a charm.. As soon as I got to the first level, where one bedroom was, my bosses friend pulled me in and told me to just strip.  I didn't hear him at first because he was naked and had a great body, but his dick was massive and i've only ever been fucked by my uncle.  Yes, it was often, but my uncle was only about 6 inches and was pretty thin, so after a while, sliding in for him was nothing.  This monster in front of me, had me slowly backing out the room..  He grabbed my arm and pulled me in and started to remove my clothes and pushed me down on my knees.  I sucked as much as I could.  It was fully hard, 8 inches, but about 6 -7 inches thick.  Massive.. And again, Im 18.  want to say I was about 5'9, maybe 170.  Nice body..  I knew its was going to hurt, but this part of me just let them use me.  When he was ready, he lifted me up, laid me face down on the bed, pulled my ass into the proper height for him, and put a lot of jell (lube) on my hole as his dick.. He stepped up to me, then froze for a few seconds, then told me to just lay flat.. Of course, I followed directions.  He climbed on top of me and once he dick head touched my hole, he screamed..  He pushed my head into the pillow to muffle the scream.. He was very slow as I was still tight and his dick was massive, but he slowly worked that massive fucker up my hole..  I wasn't really crying, but it hurt like hell so the tears were flowing, but I never let up.  I let this man, friend of the family, fuck my 18 year old butthole and he fucked me good and hard..  all while I screamed and moaned and teared into the pillow..  When he came in me, it literally felt like an explosion up my hole and he just froze and pumped it into me..  He pulled out and for some reason, I just jumped on my knees and sucked his dick clean.. That's when I looked at the door to see my boss standing there, dick out and rock hard.  Now, I have to say, for his size his dick was pretty small..  Not really tiny, but for his size, I was expecting much bigger..  Didn't matter..  He walked in, grabbed me by my arm and pulled me into living room area, threw me head first into the sofa, with my ass up in the air, slammed in my sore, wet hole and fucked me pretty senseless for about 5 straight minutes.  It's weird, as I flash back, there wasn't much talk with these guys..  except when my boss came deep in my hole.. "DAMN, that's a nice hole, boy.."   Hearing that, I came instantly..   They threw me my clothes, told me to get dressed and sneak back out....  That was just the first visit to that upstairs apartment..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

• 3 months later...