My Week In New York City

• 2 weeks later...

I feel to my knees, my cock sticking straight up against my stomach. He undid his belt and shoved his pants down, kicking them off as he stepped towards me. Having worn no underwear as soon as his pants were off his cock sprung free pointing right at me, the head already glinting with a little precum.

“Open your mouth,” he groweled, and smacked me on the lips with his thick cock head. Large angry looking veins like those that twisted across his arms stood out from the turgid shaft of penis, and I imagined how they would feel sliding in and out of my hole. I parted my lips allowing him to thrust the head of his cock inside my mouth. As he did so I clamped my lips tight around it and began to bathe his cock with my tongue. Forcefully he began to press his cock deeper inside of my mouth until he hit the back of my throat causing me to gag a little. I tried to pull off of his cock a little but his hands had found their way to the back of my head and head me fast.

My head held firmly in place between his massive hands this great bulk of a man began to fuck my face slowly. I chocked and gagged on his cock as he forced it a little deeper with every thrust. As the head of his cock got to the back of my throat I tried repeatedly to swallow, allowing his cock to slide down my throat but each time he pulled back for another assault. Then, finally, with a particularly brutal thrust he allowed my swallow to pull him down my throat till his balls rested against my chin. Spit, and precum dripped down my chin as I deep throated his cock, unable to keep my lips tight around his thick veined shaft.

“Fuck yeah boy, swallow my cock. Get it nice and wet for your hole.”

As he savagely fucked my face my cheeks began to hurt, and snot began to run from my nose as tears sprung to my eyes. I was a slobber covered mess when he finally, still holding me head still, pulled his now dripping cock from my mouth. I tried to wipe my face with the back of my hand but there was too much to deal with. He just smiled at me and said, “good job, now on your back on the bed.”

I scrambled off the floor and practically leapt onto the bed, laying on my back with my legs stuck up in the air. He smiled at me again, advancing towards me his ridged cock pointing straight forward at me. Without saying a word he walked toward me and, lining his cock up to my hole, pressed inside of me. True to his word only used the juices from my throat and the small drip of cum that was escaping my hole as lube as he forced his thick member inside of me. I groaned, my eyes rolling back into my head as I felt my hole spread wide around his cock.

He advances slowly, stretching my sphincter around his massive girth, till at long last his balls came to rest on my ass. I opened my eyes and looked up into his, which glinted wickedly as he pulled out slowly from my hole again. My ring clung to his shaft as he withdrew, the tugging sending waves through me.

“Chad wasn’t lying,” he said, as he began to fuck me, ‘Your hole feels so good wrapped around my cock. I’m gonna knock you up good before I tell the other guys to come over and use your hole.” Those were the last words he said to me. He then closed his eyes, and his hands on my thighs pressing my legs apart and down he began to slam into my ass. It was different from how Chad had fucked me, this was not about both of us, this was only about him. His cock punched into my hole over and over again, hammering away at my guts and I cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain with each penetrating thrust. Sweat sprung up all over my body and I felt the heat rising in the room. My hole began to make wet sloppy sounds as this stranger’s cock battered it loose. He kept up a steady string of animalistic grunts as he wrecked my hole, his breathing short and ragged. I watched the muscles in his torso and arms flex as he forced his cock forward, the veins in his powerful arms bulging slightly with the effort.

My whole body shook with each powerful jackhammer like thrust and I knew that my hole was being destroyed. I, however, didn’t care; it felt too good. I had found that place of peace, and was doing what I was meant to do: taking a man’s raw cock up my ass. Eventually his rhythm changed from the hole destroying jackhammer to random quick thrusts of the whole length of his cock, he was getting close. Letting out a sound like the roar of a lion he slammed into me and held his pulsing cock deep inside of me. As his load emptied into my guts I felt a sense of euphoria wash over me.

Once his cock had stopped twitching he pulled out, spanked my ass once and moved to go put his clothes on. Without saying a word he dressed quickly and then, with only a wink was gone. I lay there on the bed, cum dripping from my battered hole, my legs still in the air for a long moment.

My phone buzzed. Slowly I let down my legs and rolled over to grab my phone from the nightstand. It was a text from Chad.

Good job boy. Next guy is on his way. He’ll be there in ten.

I smiled and slipped a finger into my loose hole. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2014 at 5:53 PM, newboy1689 said:

I lent back on the bed, fingered my hole feeling the wet sticky cum slowly leaking out. My eyes were closed and I dreamed of taking more cock, feeling raw dicks sliding inside of me, feeling their loads shooting into my ass. My cock was hard but I didn’t care about it, I had a hunger growing inside of me that needed to be slaked.

My phone buzzed, with my free hand I grabbed it and checked the message. It was from Chad.

I got a few buddies who are interested. You feel like traveling or just wanna stick your ass in the air and have the cock come to you.

Come to me, I want more and fast. I responded.

You’re at the Hotel Edison right?

Yeah.

Great. Two guys already said they would be willing to come over. What room?

I hesitated for a moment, my fingers stilled in my hole, could I have a parade of guys coming to my hotel room? Then very suddenly I decided that I didn’t care, and responded.

Great. First guy will be there in probably fifteen, he just lives on 56/8. I might come over in a few hours but I’ve got another boy who needs my seed first. I told my friend you would open the door naked and serve him as he sees fit, if he likes the service he gets he’ll tell the next guy to come over. Understand?

Yes.

Good. I’ll talk to you after boy. Have fun.

I put the phone down, my hands trembling. Chad had said the guy would be here in fifteen minutes, almost ten minutes ago. I got up and paced around the room, my hole twitching with anticipation, my crack still felt wet and slick with Chad’s cum. Just when I was thinking maybe I should turn on the tv for a distraction there came a sharp knock on the door. He was early I thought. I walked to the door, still naked, and looked through the peephole. All I could see was a broad torso clad in a cut of t shirt that was barely wide enough to cover the man’s broad pecs. I stepped back and opened the door, keeping my naked body out of view of the hallway.

The man stepped in and smiled at me. He was tall, even taller then Chad probably six-four or so, he had the solid massive build of a footballer and the strong scruffy face of a lumberjack. Arms knotted with veins and muscles stuck out from the deep cut sides of his shirt, which bore an Equinox gym logo. Thick bushes of dark brown hair jutted from his pits matching the deep color of his beard. His shaved head glinted slightly in the light. All around him hung the slight delicious odor of sweat and sex as if he had already fucked a boy once today. Although, guessing from the fact that Chad was probably balls deep in some boy’s ass right now, that probably wasn’t too far from the truth.

“Hi,” I said rather sheepishly.

“Damn,” he said in a deep voice broadened with a thick Brooklyn accent, “Chad said you were a hot fucked but…damn.” He crossed his arms over his chest grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off over his head revealing a rippling muscular torso. He had the sort of body that took perfect calculation to achieve, obviously bulging muscles softened by a thin layer of fat that gave him a naturally built look. Thick dark hair covered his body reinforcing the lumberjack. He toyed with one large pink nipple while he looked my naked body up and down. “So here’s the deal boy, with me there are no names, you just do as I say and I’ll give a good report to the next guy in line to breed your hole. You don’t do as I say and I tell him to go home. Got it.”

“Yes,” I replied breathlessly.

“Good, so get on your knees and we my cock, cause Chad’s cum and your spit are the only lube your gonna get from me.”

Sounds like my type of guy,wish such a guy was fucking me now