I had not been feeling very good at all, so I called and doctor who was able to get me in to his office in about an hour thanks to a cancellation. I made the appointment, but by the time I arrived I could hardly move nor breathe. I really felt horrible.  Doctor took a couple of tests and quickly determined I had pneumonia and hustled me across the street to the hospital real quick.

Soon there were iv tubes running in me and fluids and antibiotics being fed into me.  More tests and more tests and finally the doctor came by and told me I had probably gotten to him in time as my lungs were really full of gunk for sure, adding I would be at the hospital for at least a few days.

He also ordered up some breathing treatments to help clear up the passageways.  The respiratory therapist who showed-up was a young hot looking twink guy.  WOW.

Just looking at him standing there, in his scrubs - my breathing was definitely labored.  His clothing was a bit small for his build, and definitely hugged him around the waist very nicely.  I could still see he was sporting a very nice looking bulge in his crotch.  

I was sure he was checking me out too and basically I was naked but for one of those stupid hospital gowns.  Not much I could do feeling so bad but look.  I was also sure that he purposely leaned against my arm as he put the breathing mask on my face and I could feel that nice bulge I had seen.  He seemed to be very well hung and I was loving it even if it only lasted a few seconds.  The treatment was over way too fast as I could not take my eyes off of him.  He again leaned against me as he took the mask off and told me he would be back again in about 4 hours for another one.  He smiled so wonderfully as he went out the door.

Sure enough the cute guy was back in 4 hours and again he leaned against my arm as he put the mask on and again as he took it off. He was looking me right in the eyes as he did it too, and smiled big at my staring back. He leaned in and whispered to me that he knew I couldn't do anything but wait until I felt better and he would see what could be done. I gasped at that wondering what he had in mind with me down in the hospital in bed.

He was off then till the next morning.  When he did return it was the same thing almost.  As he went to put the mask on me he leaned in again and this time his cock was right against my hand.  I could not resist and took ahold of his cock through his scrubs.  It felt fantastic and was big enough around I definitely could not get my hand clear around it.  I rubbed it the whole time of my treatment, stroking it and his low moans made me horny as hell for him even more than I had been.  Too quickly it was over though and he told me he would see me later again, this time leaning down and planting a quick kiss on me.

On his next trip in, he started to talk a little as I rubbed his cock again.  He told me I didn't know him but he knew who I was from some pics on my profiles he had seen online.  He mentioned seeing me on BBRT, BZ, MH and a couple of others and thought I was hot and wanted me as soon as possible, when I got to feeling better.  He was again off then till the next day, leaving me with a lot to think about.  I was especially intrigued by what he meant about me being so hot as I am really only about average looks and my cock barely average.  Oh, well, he was hot enough for two I thought.

By the next morning I was finally feeling quite a bit better finally.  Even managed to get out of bed to use the toilet instead of a pan.  LOL   Still breathing hard by the time I got back to bed though but much better anyway.  The morning treatment was not much as he seemed preoccupied and no talking really just in and almost out.   But, he stopped for a minute on the way out and told me, we could be in luck for the afternoon as the nurse and aide on duty then were the laziest they had and would not leave the nurses station for almost anything other than an emergency and away he went, leaving me wondering again.

He came in in a hurry that afternoon.  He told me we had some time and wanted to have a little fun.  I was all for that.   As he prepared by treatment he was kind of fidgeting some.  As he leaned to put the mask on again he leaned against my hand but this time as I grasped him his trousers were down and I grabbed bare cock and it was divine.

I started to stroke him and as I did he leaned over a little more and reached under my gown and grabbed my cock.  I was hard already but he made it a rock in no time and played with my balls too.  Then I felt his hand go between my legs and started to rub my hole.  He looked at me then and told me he knew I was a bottom from my profiles he had read.  I smiled and nodded and spread my legs so he could play easier with my hole. 

He pulled away for a sec and I saw him get something out and it turned out to be some lube which he then started to apply to my hole.  I was loving it and then his finger started into me and I moaned for sure as the pleasure erupted inside me.   In no time I felt another finger and then another finger enter me as he opened my hole up wider and wider and drove his fingers roughly in me deeper also.   I was writhing on the bed and was soon ready for anything he wanted to do.

He then looked me in the eyes and asked if I was ready for more and I nodded yes.  He climbed on the bed and carefully lifted my legs up and out.  He lined up his cock head with my hole and slowly started to slip it in a little at a time.  Stroking it in a little at a time, so slowly and so agonizingly fantastic, until I finally felt his balls hit me in the ass as he bottomed out. 

He held still for a bit and then spoke to me telling me how he had read every single line of my online profiles, so he was sure he knew exactly what I wanted from him.  I was curious as to that but then as he said it he pulled almost all the way out of my hole and slammed back in hard.  I gasped but only for a second as he did not stop but immediately went into fast speed and pounded my hole fast and furious and hard and as deep as he could.  It hurt a little to start with but soon I was in heaven for sure as that is the way I definitely love it.  fast, hard, deep and filling my hole as full as possible on every stroke.

He kept up a little whispering to me.  He was telling me how nice my hole felt, so hot, and he had just what I wanted and knew I was going to love it.  At times he would reach between us and run a couple of fingers in me as he fucked me good and I could feel the extra stretch that did and then one time he reached and leaned up some and I was sure he tried to get as many fingers in me at the same time as his cock as he could.  It was kind of uncomfortable and I groaned a little with it.  As he brought his hand back away though he lifted it between us and I gasped as I saw what looked like a little blood on his fingers.  He leaned towards me again and told me he thought he tore my hole a little that last time, but he was smiling when he said it.

I started to ask what he did that for when he all at once grabbed my legs and lifted them way up and caught me off guard and I could not get a good breath to ask then as he really tipped me up and pounded deep into me even harder and faster.  He was breathing heavy too I noticed and then he leaned in and told me here it comes, just what you wanted and needed.  He ground into me then and I could feel his cock throb and feel the heat of his cum as it erupted inside me.  He ground his cock as deep as he could and kept doing it for what seemed forever but felt so good.

He finally settled down a little and told me there, it is done and I had what I had always wanted in me.  I looked confused I know and asked him what he meant.  He told me he read everything I had every written online and he knew I wanted his gift.  I was still puzzled and he then lifted his top and there around one of his nipples was the sign.  Yes, that sign, the biohazard symbol.   I knew too well what that meant.  I gasped and asked what the hell, I hadn't wanted that.

He told me it was on every one of my profiles that I was poz friendly, and would take any load no matter who, and I had written some stories about bug chasing on BZ.  He just knew I wanted to become poz and was really happy to help me out.  He got up then and told me, Hey, I am done for today but I will see you in the morning and maybe we can do this again, huh?   I could only lay there and wonder, what the hell did I get myself into on just fantasizing so much.   

Edited by drscorpio
Removed formatting to make more visible
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 1

Guest mspsubmale

nice interlude between chapters of 'the hitcher', and why that hasn't been continued...hope you are feeling much better and can continue that other story soon....I'm also due to go to the hospital next week for some surgery, and would be nice to find a person who might like to do the same thing to me!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Last time I had an ultra sound for something I had a hot tech. doing it. His name was Morgan. I lay there looking into his eyes and wondered how load he could scream and if I could take his virgin hole right there without being caught. Poz breeding him while he was at work in his own zone were he felt safe

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I once blew the technician who gave me an EEG.  All through the test he and I both knew that I wanted his cock.  In fact, he had suggested I loosen my clothing, and he could see I was hard.  When he was washing the adhesive out of my hair I turned my head toward his crotch and he pushed me into it.  It was a quick blow job, but I got to swallow his load.  I think the fact that he was indifferent to me after he came made it better.  Being used and then treated like a cum rag is always exciting for me.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 12/25/2014 at 11:19 PM, Guest mspsubmale said:

nice interlude between chapters of 'the hitcher', and why that hasn't been continued...hope you are feeling much better and can continue that other story soon....I'm also due to go to the hospital next week for some surgery, and would be nice to find a person who might like to do the same thing to me!

just 'found' this story again...and saw my earlier comment.  as a followup, the surgery went well (aortic valve replacement, still working fine), and, unfortunately (!) nothing like this happened during the recovery time in the hospital.  also, like the guy in the hospital, i  consider myself 'POZ friendly' and willingly  take any cum bareback, but have not had any encounters when this could happen....hope still springs eternal!