Into The Darkness

I’d been going to the baths in the early ‘80s for a few months before I discovered the best place in the house to cruise for a sure fuck and load up my hungry hole: the dark room in the back. It took me a while to realize that was where all the horny guys with skinny, wasted bodies and KS lesions were hanging out – in the darkness, where they could hide their disease and still connect for anonymous sex.

I was young fresh meat, and it wasn’t long after stepping into the shadows until a sexual predator with AIDS was pulling me into a narrow space, pinning me against the wall and shoving his tongue down my throat in a wet, sloppy kiss. His dick was already rock hard and dripping poison, and I couldn’t wait to drop to my knees and make love to that deadly piece of meat.

After a few minutes, I was back up on my feet and making out with my soon-to-be breeder, kissing him deeply and licking the KS lesions on his neck chest. My body tensed when I felt his bony fingers probing my butt while we kissed, because I knew it wouldn’t belong before he spun me around and shoved his dick deep inside my unlubed cunt.

No matter how many guys took me this way, the first thrust was always a shock,and he put his bony hand over my mouth to stifle the moans while he stabbed and drilled inside my guts. I knew that he would never stop and pull out without impregnating me, and it was so fukkin hot knowing that our love-making would end with him planting his seed inside my body, the way men are meant to fuck and breed.

When he finally slammed his cock deep inside and shook as his balls emptied their toxic sperm into my guts, I felt a deep sense of connection, joy and satisfaction in knowing that I was serving my life purpose – to be a carrier and guardian for his DNA long after he was gone and to breed new strains with as many poz men as possible.

We continued to kiss and make out while he worked his seed into my guts with his dick before sliding out of my bloody, freshly tainted hole. After a while he left, but by then another poz predator already had my body in his grip, and my night of ecstasy was just beginning.

This is how I want to conver

Not much chance of converting this way anymore, given that few poz guys go on to "full blown" AIDS these days, thanks to modern medicine. 

That's what made fucking in the 1980s so exciting - knowing that guys were breeding me with poison sperm! Condemned by fate, guys with AIDS fucked like animals with nothing left to lose and a lot of sex to enjoy while they still could. Unrepentant pigs like me who were poz but did not have AIDS felt liberated from fear and the need for "safe" sex, and we took full advantage of that freedom.

Yeah, those were the days...

• 3 years later...