What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

1 minute ago, DarkroomTaker said:

You Alpha are first on my list and also spend time kissing and licking and having those beautiful balls in my mouth  ..

Exactly what id like to hear bro! Especially hearing youd want my balls in your mouth. I LOVe that ❤️

I’ve been told a number of times that I’m a good fuck, and that’s always nice to hear, and I’ve heard that both when I top and I bottom so I hope that both my ass and my cock are good features but which is best, that’s an interesting question. I think it would be the shape of my cock. My cock is of reasonable length, straight and is uncut but those are not the specific features that guys especially comment on. These best feature is that my cock gets thicker as you move up to the base. So it is relatively easy to ease into a guy’s hole but then it gets interesting as I push further in. Often I will get gasps of pain or ecstasy and of great satisfaction. Occasionally I will get guys refusing to fuck because I look too big but the novices often only look at the length and it’s too late for them when they realise they should have checked the girth!

My big ass. I've heard guys laugh and say, "You could show a movie on that ass." Oh, and my oral pig skills, too. I've sucked SO many cocks and tongued so many buttholes by now, I ought to be pretty good at it. Everybody says I am anyway. What I can't brag about anymore, it seems, is a tight hole. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dane said:

As I've said before, it's none of my business ... but you guys really ought to set up a meeting and get to breed 😎

We are working on it 😀

Even though I am mainly a power bottom, I get a lot of compliments about my big thik cock since even when it is soft you can't miss it. I also  get a lot of the same for my round beefy ass, but that is usually after guys have played with it and realized how much use and size it can handle taking.

• Like 2

I've been paid a couple of compliments repeatedly so I'll assume they're true. Foremost is my ass. I've been told I have a nice ass that was made to be fucked. And also been told I'm good with my mouth -kissing and rimming mostly. I love a lot of tongue work when kissing, and that also works extra well when tonguing a nice hot hole.

The thing I'm told the most often by the guys that fuck me is that they love the feel of the inside of my ass. Most describe it as silky feeling. It's easy for most dicks to slide into me easily, yet it doesn't feel stretched out. They like that it feels tight and silky around their cocks.  I can squeeze to make my ass extremely tight for those that like a tight hole. Or I can loosen up for the guys that like a loose, sloppy hole to fuck.  Even guys that aren't particularly attracted to my larger build will fall in love with my ass and come back for 2nd's, 10th's or become regulars because they love the feel of my ass. A lot of BBC's like my hole, because I can accommodate not only xxl length, but a dick of some xxl girth as well. 

00T0T_byTCjeN8j2S_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I think my ass is my best feature, I mean I think it looks good and everybody that’s ever seen it has said they wanted to fuck it. But I’m really proud of my hole specifically. I’ve gotten really good at controlling the muscles back there and opening myself up when I need to, so I’m confident that I can take any cock no matter how big. I feel like I’ve got a hole built for fuckinglarge.459255D7-BF45-4293-BA62-E316E617A699.png.09ac521315263c645c178bb16ae218c4.png

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...