What's Your Best Sexual Feature?

makingwords

My hole, the muscle control I have. Can really milk every last drop of cum out of man's cock, I get off on squeezing their dicks and feeling those last few drops of cum going in my ass.

My cocksucking abilities and the voracious way I eat ass. I could do that all day. 

I would defenetly say m ass! I have had always compliments my nice sweet bubble butt ass, I have also had compliments from bottoms who also love my uncut six inches cock, but I have also got compliments in having a nice lips and giving great blow jobs. but my number one asset is my peace of ass!

Haha...so much competition!  My ass is my best feature. I don’t say that, but what my tops tell me. If I’m walking in a sex club or a bathhouse, tops comment on my big round ass and my muscular legs (a lot of skiing). Secondarily I get comments on my cock, but I don’t use it much.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 7:15 PM, Guygonebad said:

Haha...so much competition!  My ass is my best feature. I don’t say that, but what my tops tell me. If I’m walking in a sex club or a bathhouse, tops comment on my big round ass and my muscular legs (a lot of skiing). Secondarily I get comments on my cock, but I don’t use it much.

You'll put that cock to use when we finally meet.  I wanna whore around with you putting our holes to use for several hours.....then flip breed our SLOPPY holes when we're exhausted and ready to call it a night.  Just enough energy to give each other one last load :)

My chest and nips (totally hardwired) are what get me noticed, but I guess it's my cock that keeps them coming back for repeats lol

• Like 3

6 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

You'll put that cock to use when we finally meet.  I wanna whore around with you putting our holes to use for several hours.....then flip breed our SLOPPY holes when we're exhausted and ready to call it a night.  Just enough energy to give each other one last load :)

My chest and nips (totally hardwired) are what get me noticed, but I guess it's my cock that keeps them coming back for repeats lol

I’ll look forward to being side-by-side, presenting our asses to Alpha top men to use at their pleasure! 

• Like 1

Guest RD4analsex

My best sexual feature is my ass (note photos) I want to keep his cock deep in me by using anal muscles contracting on his cock making him hard again and pleasure for me

Rick

Guest gwmcatcher

I used to think my ass but as I get older (sigh) I think it’s my legs.  I have loooong legs and they’ve held up pretty well. 😂