The Dark Ritual: Pozzed For The Goat Ov Fukk

Guest PozGoat

• 9 months later...

Very good story.  No doubt the intersection between AIDS and the dark forces/spirits is very real for many of us.   While my own pozzing was not tied to a ritual, it could have been.  And I certainly see my choice to become infected as a part of my own efforts to be in concert with the darker forces in the battle to achieve anarchy/chaos.   Perhaps ever major action in my life has been a step towards committing fully to the work at hand.  No doubt, my infection is a key element in the role that has been revealed to me. 

Hope more like minded guys will provide their stories.  Always great to read of where our understanding of the occult and the thrill of POZ sex are intertwined.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/08/2016 at 3:30 AM, SuccessfulChaser said:

Very good story.  No doubt the intersection between AIDS and the dark forces/spirits is very real for many of us.   While my own pozzing was not tied to a ritual, it could have been.  And I certainly see my choice to become infected as a part of my own efforts to be in concert with the darker forces in the battle to achieve anarchy/chaos.   Perhaps ever major action in my life has been a step towards committing fully to the work at hand.  No doubt, my infection is a key element in the role that has been revealed to me. 

Hope more like minded guys will provide their stories.  Always great to read of where our understanding of the occult and the thrill of POZ sex are intertwined.

We are telling the exactly the same experience on our journey to SAT AN  .  I sever Him in so many ways I won't mention them here ,   but well  if anyone is interested !   I understood that I had to become Poz  as SAT AN   wished  for me and did after having fun chasing the bug.  I agree SAT AN  ,  dark forces are close by,  all around us. 

I was given  my name by a Satanic High .  TeivelPheonix .  For which  it is I value my name  very  highly !  and Honored to be given it!

HAIL SAT AN 

Edited by TeivelPhoenix
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
Guest PozGoat
On 12/13/2016 at 2:05 AM, 000000 said:

We are telling the exactly the same experience on our journey to SAT AN  .  I sever Him in so many ways I won't mention them here ,   but well  if anyone is interested !   I understood that I had to become Poz  as SAT AN   wished  for me and did after having fun chasing the bug.  I agree SAT AN  ,  dark forces are close by,  all around us. 

I was given  my name by a Satanic High .  TeivelPheonix .  For which  it is I value my name  very  highly !  and Honored to be given it!

HAIL SAT AN 

MMM I'd like to hear more about this..

• 2 months later...

Great story. Re-enforced my pride and dignity as a pozzed person.

the description of fisting was vivid. Totally share the raw fuck abuse after being fisted - takes one to a different level as a cumdump.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2018 at 9:38 PM, 1slut said:

Great story. Re-enforced my pride and dignity as a pozzed person.

the description of fisting was vivid. Totally share the raw fuck abuse after being fisted - takes one to a different level as a cumdump.

Yeah man. When you feel every hair on his hand as it passes thru your love tunnel opening.. every scar, every blood vessel bump, every feature of his hand, that's when you know your hole is owned by someone else..

Getting fucked after that with that glowing, ripe hole feeling is pure hog-heaven(or hell in this case, OINK!).

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...