Chicago Cumdumps

cumpisspig

I looking for serious cumdumps/pig bottom who need to bred on a regular bases. Bbrt is a waste of time, too many game player/tweaks/flake. Haven't got the time to play games anymore.

Total breeding TopPig needing to eat and breed a clean (not dirty) hole. Also get into making out, piss chest play, fisting, bondage.

Be serious about taking loads and piss.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

there are a few in Chicago but what you're looking for may be different.  i call a "cumdump" a bottom that just wants to be used for his holes, especially to breed his butt.  a lot of the other fetishes you mention may not fit that label.  so don't dump bbrt.  a lot of Travelers become cumdumps when they get into their hotel.  i've fucked several who visited and were load collecting.  that may not be your thing but the more loads, the more a label like "cumdump" matters.

cuntarmo / cumdump30 lived near Greektown, with his toned ass and foreign accent, and he would be blindfolded on his knees or ass up in the air.  Me and some buddies dumped our loads up his ass many times.

there's a beefy white guy near the New York building who posts to Craigs and is on BBRT.  i've walked up to his big round butt up doggie on the edge of his bed and pump several loads up his hole.  

and a tall skinny blond guy up in Uptown who likes to be a hole and also posts to Craigs and BBRT ... there are others in the City, they just may not fit every fetish.  I get frustrated when my own balls get full faster than a bottom can douche ... bottoms have to prep if you want them clean, unlike tops who can just head over and fuck something.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the busiest cum dump in north America, maybe world wide, over 5000 loads in 2013 over 5000 in 2014 including 435+ loads just at IML, and I am over 1800 loads already in 4 months of 2015. I am on bbrt and I do not flake out, and I never ever use any drugs or pnp. So do not put everyone in the same catagory for being on BBRT.  You want a marathon bottom cum dump, whore me out, I will be in Chicago May 20 to 26 and my ass takes cock 20 hours a day, day after day and dunreds of loads.

• Upvote 2

Cum dump in chicago's laleview boy's town area around Halsted and Addison into skinny uncut hung young and older cut Indian middle estern Pakistani mex white chocolate but not written in stone most loads taken happily I can't host but will bend over where ever it can happen or your place hit me up

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be at host hotel for IML starting on Thursday night, door will be open. Love being blindfolded, in a jock with my ass up and feeling cock after cock pump their seed into my hole. Would like to find a couple guys to pimp my ass out for the weekend.

• 1 month later...

hi my name is gary. im 59yrs old. 5ft 9  175lbs. shaved smooth. white.  I would love to meet you at super8 and bottom for you bareback. I love to be fucked.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...