Foreskin - Wish You Had It? Wish You Didn't Have It?

rawTOP

Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?

• I'm uncut and like being uncut
    • I'm uncut and wish I were cut
    • I'm cut and like being cut
    • I'm cut and wish I were uncut

Damn I wish I were uncut. I find I can get an uncut cock in my ass without lube. A cut cock, no way! Guys with uncut cocks seem to have more precum, too, which I love to lap up. I'm sure my parents had me circumcised just because that's what was done by routine in the US in 1970. I doubt they even thought about it. Meanwhile, I have a friend who is very anti- female circumcision but pro male-circumcision! Kind of crazy if you ask me.

I was uncut until I was 20. Started having trouble pulling the skin back and the doctor talked me into mutilating myself and having my foreskin removed.

I can say without exaggeration that I miss my foreskin more than being negative.

I lost an immense amount of sensation and pleasure when I got cut.

I know I would be a better top with my foreskin.

Worst physical mistake I ever made in my nearly 40 years in this dimension.

Nothing I can really do about since it was cut off when I was born. I manage, I enjoy getting plowed more anyway so its never been a big deal for me.

I wonder if the reason there are more bottoms in the US than in most western countries has anything to do with our nations attitude and tolerance of circumcision at birth.

• 11 months later...

I was amazed at a pregnant co-workers comment the other day and the myths that come with foreskins, she said that she had to have her newborn son circumcised for health reasons!! i enquired further as to what they were, she replied Uncircumsized people catch Aids and STD's more than circumsized men!! i was amazed that she could honestly think that.

I was amazed at a pregnant co-workers comment the other day and the myths that come with foreskins, she said that she had to have her newborn son circumcised for health reasons!! i enquired further as to what they were, she replied Uncircumsized people catch Aids and STD's more than circumsized men!! i was amazed that she could honestly think that.

Unfortunately, that is the justification that is given to parents to consider as the "health reason"

fuckin queer for uncut dick love to sniff it chew it pull it over my dick head and fill it with piss had the absolute best parents a man could ask for that said never really did "forgive" them for having me circumsized. thankful that i wasnt cut real tight,even tried to reverse with weights for a few years and sought a doctor to reverse but no luck

all COCK is good COCK but prefer uncut