Foreskin - Wish You Had It? Wish You Didn't Have It?

rawTOP

Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?

• I'm uncut and like being uncut
    • I'm uncut and wish I were cut
    • I'm cut and like being cut
    • I'm cut and wish I were uncut

I'd fuckin luv to dock cocks wif u fukker n xchange piss as we soak each other. U wanna slurp on my rancid uc cock first as this cunt is uc n luv to keep it ripe for his fuck buds. Also get boned to fuck usin my own smeg to rub on my teeth for a dirty mutherfukka like u to slup off Oink

• Like 1

Guest verscub88

I've been circumcised only very recently.

Stats in Australia for guys in my generation are basically 50/50. I remember awkward family discussions from my childhood with my dad proudly proclaiming he didn't want me to go through the pain he did, even if I didn't remember.

So with every 2nd guy having a foreskin, I never felt "different" or "weird" but I developed a massive kink and fetish for cut cock. I used to perform elaborate tape-tucks to make it look and feel cut, but they always fell apart from the raging boners I got from it.

I finally took the plunge about 3 months ago, I wanted to experience "both sides" of the equation. My only regret is that I opted for a "low and loose" style rather than the "high and tight" I always found incredibly hot. I wanted middle ground so it wasn't as abstract for me. I still have a bit of 'foreskin' left when I'm soft, but the head is completely exposed and a little bit of "give" remains on the shaft when I'm hard.

My partner had a similar fetish and also had an adult circ, high and tight but with his frenulum intact. Its incredibly taught, like a piano wire, which is irresistible to me!

I am SO very grateful my parents made a wise and informed choice (although my mother, a midwife, was for it) and unless its for strict religious (most Muslim and Jewish families in Aus. are fairly liberal about it) or medical reasons I'd prefer it only be done if necessary.

As for the experience, I enjoyed the sensitivity and the subtle feelings on and around the foreskins edge as well as the head. I HATED that it was constantly in the way when fucking, it would roll back and forth and I'd get no stimulation. Now I still fell the same sensitivity on my glans as I did before, but its less 'abstract' to feel it CONSTANTLY. I will admit I miss the gentle sensations of playing with my foamy precummy skin, but I can just indulge in another guys, right?

I hate my foreskin. Some guys love it but I like the cut look better. And I'm sure some guys feel the same when they see my cock. I always clean it well though and I can jack off without lube. But I also pre-cum a lot. Dominant tops i have played with never pay too much attention to my dick anyways. They might feel or grope it but to them it's just a handle :)

Uncut here and have only been able to hook up with one other uncut guy. I've actually had guys tell me they don't like it and prefer cut. I don't get it.

Agreed, same here, some guys even go as far as to stop communicating with you if you have an uncut cock!! weird eh?

Not being biased or nasty, but most americans seem to have this issue, that said this site seems to be uncut friendly too. :)

Agreed, same here, some guys even go as far as to stop communicating with you if you have an uncut cock!! weird eh?

Not being biased or nasty, but most americans seem to have this issue, that said this site seems to be uncut friendly too. :)

Well most guys I know that talk about it think they are all dirty or the skin will always cover the head. I usually wait before offering my first hand views on these myths and the enjoyment. Pretty fun to say this after they've put their foot in their mouths.

Love a good Brit or uncut friendly guy ;)

No, it is not accepted, in fact, it is very controversial, and it seems that a number of studies supporting this have really big flaws and bad control and experimental designs. Some experts claim the benefits, if there, are so marginal, that people believing them can have riskier behaviour and end up getting pozzed in a higher rate.

No, it is not accepted, in fact, it is very controversial, and it seems that a number of studies supporting this have really big flaws and bad control and experimental designs. Some experts claim the benefits, if there, are so marginal, that people believing them can have riskier behaviour and end up getting pozzed in a higher rate.

mutilating cock for alledged "health" reasons falls into the same catgegory as mutilating COCK for religious reasons.leave our COCKS unmutilated until we are of age to make the decision ourselves

uNcute here and love it. my bf loves chewing on the skin while he gets it ready to go up his ass. then while i'm fucking him he is always telling me how he loves to feel my skin slide inside him. of course i love breeding his hole and we are both very verbal about it. think I will go fuck him now.

Guest MightyMouth

I was left intact at birth and grew up hating it. Even as an adult when I realized being UC in the US is an asset, I still wanted it cut so about 7 years ago I got circumcised. I don't regret it. I got the "high and tight" and got rid of my frenulum so my skin won't move at all when I'm hard. That's the only thing I would do differently is leave it a little looser. I think it also pulled my nuts up closer to my body because so much skin was taken. As for a preference with other men, I don't care if your cut or un as long as it doesn't smell. That was my biggest reason for getting circed...I just couldn't get past that smell.

I was left intact at birth and grew up hating it. Even as an adult when I realized being UC in the US is an asset, I still wanted it cut so about 7 years ago I got circumcised. I don't regret it. I got the "high and tight" and got rid of my frenulum so my skin won't move at all when I'm hard. That's the only thing I would do differently is leave it a little looser. I think it also pulled my nuts up closer to my body because so much skin was taken. As for a preference with other men, I don't care if your cut or un as long as it doesn't smell. That was my biggest reason for getting circed...I just couldn't get past that smell.

Strange, i am Uncut and I never ever smell, maybe you need to change your brand of soap fella. :)