Foreskin - Wish You Had It? Wish You Didn't Have It?

rawTOP

Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?

• I'm uncut and like being uncut
    • I'm uncut and wish I were cut
    • I'm cut and like being cut
    • I'm cut and wish I were uncut

UNCUT and POZ here and bitch's I breed love it cuz it makes their pussies wetter for seeding.

BBsero, you're uncut! Damn thats fucking, hot you, need to give me your strain soon! I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A REAL NASTY TOXIC TIME TOGETHER. ~JACK

Guest BBSeroMan
BBsero, you're uncut! Damn thats fucking, hot you, need to give me your strain soon! I THINK WE WOULD HAVE A REAL NASTY TOXIC TIME TOGETHER. ~JACK
Anytime you want it Jack, I will sink my uncut poz prick deep in your hot hole and load you up. OINK

I am cut, have a massive preference for uncut. Luckily in Toronto Canada things are fairly evenly divided between cut and uncut, so I have lots of opportunities and nobody is the odd man out.

I don't really have a big preference about my own cock. I suppose if given the choice I would rather be uncut, but it is not a huge issue. On the other hand, I really do prefer working on an uncut cock.

While my BB experience is extremely limited to a few brief flirtations with bare cocks up my ass, I can say I was astonished how much easier bare uncut cocks penetrated me. Not just the lack of friction from the rubber common to BB, but the added slipping effect of the foreskin and natural lube of wet uncut cockhead really go in a lot easier.

Anytime you want it Jack, I will sink my uncut poz prick deep in your hot hole and load you up. OINK

Hey BBSero, I'll be headed to boston soon maybe within the next 2 weeks. Will definitely be hitting you up and making sure i come home with your toxic load in my ass. Your recharge will set my Viral load through the roof i'm sure. Maybe make that poz talking video while you recharge me. You're my damn hero. ~Jack

Guest ff-whole

I am uncut and when I get stiff my fore skin is pulled back entirely giving my dick a cut look... In a way it gives my dick the freedom to grow the extra size that cut guys probably don't have...

I know of guys being uncut having difficulty with getting their fore skin over their dick head, but that is because they weren't trained as a kid to pull back their fore skin properly...

I am very happy I am not circumcised...

I am uncut and when I get stiff my fore skin is pulled back entirely giving my dick a cut look... In a way it gives my dick the freedom to grow the extra size that cut guys probably don't have...

I know of guys being uncut having difficulty with getting their fore skin over their dick head, but that is because they weren't trained as a kid to pull back their fore skin properly...

I am very happy I am not circumcised...

I wish I was uncut, so i could use my foreskin to jack off with and pretend it was a hot pussy or ass my cock was in, also would love to be able to dock with another guy and jack off both off us with his cock inside my foreskin.

post-2221-140864338894_thumb.jpg

I wish I was uncut, so i could use my foreskin to jack off with and pretend it was a hot pussy or ass my cock was in, also would love to be able to dock with another guy and jack off both off us with his cock inside my foreskin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22243[/ATTACH]

Awesome, love doing that..

Well, as a total bottom who rarely gets off - especially if there are ANY tops still walking and breathing, having a foreskin is no big issue for me- my cock is generally tucked away in a jock all night anyway. However, I do find having a foreskin very beneficial when I have a piece of gum in my mouth and a guy wants a blow job- I can pack the gum under my hood, suck the guy(s) off, and after they leave I still have a nice moist piece of gum to chew <veg>And often , the flavor has been refreshed a little

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Being Hispanic I've noticed guys (most of the time caucasian men) have an expectation for me to be uncircumcised, and express dissapointment when they find out otherwise.

I know it's a lame reason to feel self conscious about anything, but I can't help but feel incomplete when it's addressed in an air of disappointment.