Foreskin - Wish You Had It? Wish You Didn't Have It?

rawTOP

Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Wish You Had Foreskin? Wish You Didn't?

• I'm uncut and like being uncut
    • I'm uncut and wish I were cut
    • I'm cut and like being cut
    • I'm cut and wish I were uncut

• 4 weeks later...

I was cut when I was 14 and was already playing with myself. So I can tell somehow what it was like to be uncut, and I must say that I never missed my foreskin for a second.

Regarding the hygiene aspect I have to say that, while knowing that most of the people in western countries have let's say unlimited access to showers etc. I always ask myself why they don't use it. I spent most of my life in Europe, where circumcision is not very common (it's not absent though), and I must say that bad foreskin hygiene is a big issue among uncut guys, no matter if this is on purpose or not.

I sucked my first (and some more) uncut cocks only when I was 19 already (I had many cuts before that), and I got really shocked about the smell and the dirt which could be found under this little piece of skin. It's amazing how funky even clean and well-maintained guys can get there.

Endless times I observed in showers (gym, swiming pool, army) how guys cleaned themselves. They put a lot of effort in hair (shampooing, conditioning etc.), and that alone can mount to 15 minutes or more. Some 2 more minutes are spent on armpits, asscreek, crotch, and feet. Finally they pull the foreskin back for 1 second to rinse some water over it - finished. That's just disgusting.

I learned to appreciate my circumcision when I was in situations where I didn't have access to proper cleaning opportunities. That was when I had to spend some days in a desert outpost during my army time. I also sucked a couple of dicks there, but at that time not anymore without knowing in advance that they were cut. These guys were really dirty from the immense heat and from just not showering for some days, but these dicks were okay to give head to!

I wish I had my foreskin. I know it would feel even better. I know a guy who has been working on "regrowing" his. Looks good. But he has been doing it with an uncomfortable looking device for over 10 years, so I am not compelled to try that.

• 6 months later...

I'm uncut with an average size dick. I do love my foreskin though but recently I have noticed that it has become tighter, and if I jerk of too often then the skin splits and it can become sore and painful.

I've been single for just over a year and my foreskin was much looser when I had a BF as we had a reasonably good versatile relationship. Admittedly he was the more active partner.

BB fucking uncut is a great sensation and I love the way the arse peels back my foreskin as I press my dick in. I'm not a good top though but as I have said before on this site I believe there is a lot to be said for versatility.

With some uncut dicks the foreskin peels back with a hardon with looks fantastic.

I'm starting to consider circumcision, or at least a partial circumcision. And I have a few questions:

1. Have any of you experienced the same problem, and have you tried to rectify it? If so, how?

2. Does anyone have any general suggestions for stretching a foreskin, if so can you please share them?

3. Has anybody had a "partial circumcision"? How does fucking now compare to before you were cut? Are you happy with the result?

J

I can only answer the first two questions: I was having problems with severe inflammation of my foreskin after sex and asked my doctor about it. Her brisk, no-nonsense reply was "lubrication and exercise". Best wanking lube I found was olive oil (if it's good enough to eat it's good enough for my dick). Frequency: just try not to have different sized biceps...

Uncut and I love it, cut cocks are beautiful to look at but I personally have a very hard time getting a cut guy to cum. Generally prefer uncut. Lucky here in South Africa the practice does not seem as common as in the USA.

• 1 month later...

I wish I wasn't cut, and I love the look of an uncut cock but I prefer cut guys as their cocks are always ready for my mouth. While I don't have foreskin my BF says I have 3skin because when I am soft my skin covers the head completely and then some but when hard it almost disappears but can still be pulled up about 3/4 of the head. I had read about guys trying to recreate and saw all the stuff sold to do it but after researching a bit I just started pulling the skin everyday for a few minutes and within a year I had my 3skin.

post-27677-140864351362_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
3. Has anybody had a "partial circumcision"? How does fucking now compare to before you were cut? Are you happy with the result?

I had phimosis, an urologist thought it would clear by itself but since that wasn't the case I had some easy surgery when I was 12. The doctor only had to cut a bit on the upper side, that doesn't make it look weird when limp and really can't tell the difference when hard. In your case you certainly don't need a more interventionist operation.

I personally wish I was still uncut, since it would of probably made masturbation more fun, plus I think some cocks look great with foreskin, and I really don't think the extra maintenance would be that big of a deal.

• 1 year later...

I know I'm in the minority here but I just adore the look of cut cocks and thinking of getting cut myself. I hadn't realised there are so many many different ways of doing it. I think in the States the preferred option is high and tight which looks great. Anyone here been circumcised as an adult and what advice would you give. Thanks